Took a break

Options
So, I took off for a few weeks because I thought that logging in on here every single time I ate was a waste of my time. Plus, my husband would get mad at me for being on the computer all the time. In that two weeks, I noticed that I was eating crap and gained a few pounds. Made me sick to look at my self and realized how much this site helps you. I started back to exercising (haven't really done that in a few months) and I really enjoy it. Did kickboxing yesterday and did it today. I am so so sore from yesterday but it makes me feel good! I was so active all day yesterday and it's wonderful! This website is amazing and it's addicting!! Have a great day everyone!

~Brittany

Replies

• mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! and agree, this site is awersome, don't know if I would of been this far if not for this site and all my wonderful friends (MFP 'family') on here!
  • djhavoc
    djhavoc Posts: 43
    Options
    So, I took off for a few weeks because I thought that logging in on here every single time I ate was a waste of my time. Plus, my husband would get mad at me for being on the computer all the time.

~Brittany

Have you tried the phone app? It's way easier then logging into a computer every time.
  • mdrews525
    mdrews525 Posts: 4
    Options
    This is my first time on this site. I think being able to see what you are eating and how calories add up so fast will help me!
  • momof26
    momof26 Posts: 83
    Options
    Yep, I've got the phone app. It is easier but then "I'm on the phone too much." He will just have to deal with it!!
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options

Have you tried the phone app? It's way easier then logging into a computer every time.

agreed. much faster.
  • LaraBoBara
    LaraBoBara Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yay, I'm glad you're back! I was wondering where you went.