Options

Replies

• PoppyinBoulder
    Options
    My 30 day challenge to myself for May:
    1800 calories a day
    1800 minutes walking
    Weight 230 in 30 days

If I can do the first two, I'll be happy. Good luck with the diet soda Katie - that's on my list of future challenges.

:flowerforyou:
  • zoebea33
    zoebea33 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, i'm Zoe from the UK and this group is PERFECT to get to onederland is my first goal, been on MFP for 2 weeks and lost 9lb so its all going well. Doing zumba everyday and am on to wk1 day3 of c25k, it would be fab to have some like minded friends please feel free to add me x
  • Davali
    Davali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I'm on the journey to get under 200 - it feels a long way off at the moment, but am chipping away slowly. Good luck to everyone else :smile:
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Bombolina- it;s because it takes more willpower to lose then it does to gain. i mean who really wants to monitor the food they eat and workout hard to burn calories instead of lounging around ad eating tasty food. You can do it. Remember it's always easier to drag someone down then to pull them up. Don't let the weight drag you down. You got this.

You're so right. I feel so much better when I eat better. I know it's worth it in the end. I really appreciate the support :flowerforyou:
  • BombolinaM
    Options
    My 30 day challenge to myself for May:
    1800 calories a day
    1800 minutes walking
    Weight 230 in 30 days

If I can do the first two, I'll be happy. Good luck with the diet soda Katie - that's on my list of future challenges.

:flowerforyou:

That's an awesome goal!! You can do it
  • BombolinaM
    Options
    I'm on the journey to get under 200 - it feels a long way off at the moment, but am chipping away slowly. Good luck to everyone else :smile:

But look how much you've lost so far!! Amazing!! Keep it up
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I have the same goal as well! I have 7 off and 23 ibs to go! I send friend request for support!
  • VegasKC
    VegasKC Posts: 17
    Options
    My friday weight was 235 so a long way to get to 200. Almost seems overwhelming. But I am just under 5'4 and I reallllly have to do this. So count me in for the long haul. I am pretty new at this, so a friend request would be great. :)
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Getting SOOO close.
    I don't even know what I'll do when I look down and the scale gives me 1**.
    I might have a seizure. :D
  • AEisele
    AEisele Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Went to the doctor today. Off course they always weigh you. It was up slightly since the last visit. (.5lb) First I was going to freak out then I remembered my last appointment was in the morning and this one was last thing in the day. I'll have to see when i go the the Gym on Wednesday. 200lb just feels so far away!
  • ktc33
    ktc33 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Went to the doctor today. Off course they always weigh you. It was up slightly since the last visit. (.5lb) First I was going to freak out then I remembered my last appointment was in the morning and this one was last thing in the day. I'll have to see when i go the the Gym on Wednesday. 200lb just feels so far away!

I always hate that my scale always weighs me less than the one at my doctor. Not to mention the fact that when I weigh myself at home I am ususally in minimal clothing and at the doctor's office I have shoes, pants, and a sweatshirt on.
  • aangrisani
    aangrisani Posts: 92
    Options
    My goal too! Anyone feel free to add me.
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in this boat. Getting under 200 is close to my end-goal, and it's something I've envisioned for a while now. Count me in!
  • anewpath
    anewpath Posts: 200
    Options
    Good morning all!! I hope everyone is doing well. I didn't do the best eating this weekend but I have made my step goal of at least 10,000 the last three days. I've been working late so I've not been able to get to the gym so I MUST make my step goal daily!!! Gonna try for the gym again today, tired of working late!

For the month of May I would like to make my step goal at least 6 days of the week, go to the gym a minimum of 3 days a week, maintain my water intake, and be better about my food!!! I would like to drop a minimum of 10 pounds this month!!

Have a great day!!
  • AEisele
    AEisele Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Good morning all. Well since it's a new month we go a new start. Hopefully the weather will be better to and that always cheers things up. My goal for this month is to be active at least 5 days a week. It worked well for me last month so here's hoping May turns out great!

Have a great day. Keep on trying your best. On step at a time.
  • PoppyinBoulder
    Options
    Schwiggity - congrats on losing 127 pounds - you look fab!!!!

Katie and Alice - I wonder what our doctors would think if we stripped down to get on those scales, lol. I see my doctor in 4 weeks, I'm glad I've started to lose weight - it'll make it easier. I suffer from on-and-off depression and she sees my weight go up and it's a red flag that I'm in trouble.

Ellie - I like the picture of the cat in your profile.

Davali - you've already lost 52 pounds, you're getting much closer. I'm trying to think about it in 10-pound increments, otherwise it's just overwhelming.

Bombalina - Day 2 of my challenge and I'm doing good.

Vegas - I'm right there with you (237.5), and I'm barely 5'4" too - let's do this!

Did well on water, exercise and eating yesterday, but it seemed like a fairly easy day.
  • sahlah
    sahlah Posts: 52
    Options
    I am in....sending out friend requests and feel free to add me. I started this at 250.
  • peppycat
    peppycat Posts: 6
    Options
    It's been awhile since I've been at a number starting with 1. I'm in, too. I'm getting close, but the weight loss has slowed down a lot. It's frustrating to be so close and not have it happen when we want it to. :)
  • DinaLKeil
    DinaLKeil Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Well, I definately want under 200! I started MFP about 10 days ago...and with watching my calorie intake-lost almost 8 lbs pretty quickly. Then this week, I've been exercising and watching all my calories just to gain 2 lbs. It's really frustrating! Has anyone else had this problem? :grumble:
    Anyway--count me in! :)
  • EricaSno28
    EricaSno28 Posts: 20
    Options
    I want it so bad I can taste it .... feel free to add me!!!