How many lbs do you ladies usually gain during that time..?

Options
2»

Replies

• cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I didn't gain anything, I actually lost 1.7 lbs at my last weigh in during it. Doesn't seem to affect me.
  • lollie1285
    lollie1285 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Oh how I envy you!
  • casey12105
    casey12105 Posts: 293
    Options
    2-5lbs. I try to not weigh myself during that week
  • iarelis
    iarelis Posts: 3
    Options
    To me is not only THOSE days, it happens every day. The only one that sees it is my husband because he can see the weight in the morning and at night. 5 pounds is what I usually get during that time, nobody else believes me. 1 to 2 every day. Make sure you weigh yourself at the same time of the day.
  • mskon
    mskon Posts: 64
    Options
    4-5 pounds. This time around I've felt less fluffy because of my extra fluid intake. She's currently visiting so hopefully I'll see a few come off by this time next week!
  • hsnider29
    hsnider29 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I've never gained during that time and I actually don't have a problem losing. The only time I see water retention show up on my scale is if I'm eating bad and it goes away in a couple of days. I guess I'm kind of an anomoly but I've been blessed with light periods all my life.
  • cem789
    cem789 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    this month i gained 6 on the first day!! went from 108 to 114, weird, still trying to lose all the water weight now
  • stefraab
    stefraab Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I gained 2 lbs with it last month
  • susyseq
    susyseq Posts: 94
    Options
    I gain about 5 lbs but they are gone once its done.
  • sage30906
    sage30906 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: 3521 lbs,,,,no just kidding, i gain about 5lbs.
  • bfrice1
    bfrice1 Posts: 62
    Options
    I typically gain between 3 and 6 pounds, it's usually closer to six.
  • lollie1285
    lollie1285 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    4-5 pounds. This time around I've felt less fluffy because of my extra fluid intake. She's currently visiting so hopefully I'll see a few come off by this time next week!

I have very light periods too which is why I find the weight gain so strange. But I'm only human I suppose! I actually went down a few ounces after breakfast but I'm sure it'll go up again. I'm just going to put the scale away until next week. It takes more willpower to stay off the scale than to get on it!
  • kimkimchi
    kimkimchi Posts: 58
    Options
    I actually am one of the lucky ones who doesn't retain water during that time of the month! My weight fluxuates very little.
  • heatherl1969
    Options
    I put on 2lbs but in honestly I did eat like a total piggy for the week before so it was inevitable!
  • ewebber88
    ewebber88 Posts: 33
    Options
    THANK GOD!!!! I was just wondering this today! I weighed myself and I had only lost 1 pound and I worked my *kitten* off last week! I am due to start and thought well maybe that's why. I am glad I am not the only one. I felt so defeated today. Now I am not so depressed.
  • katezakski
    Options
    I've gained about 4! It sucks!