hello all!

Options
Hey, I'm not new here...I've been doing this since August, but I never officially introduced myself.

Like everyone here I'm working hard to loose weight and be healthy and all that good stuff. And its been working! This website is rad. I've turned so many friends onto it.

So here's the thing. I am going to be a bridesmaid at the end of December, and I haven't told anyone back home that I've lost as much weight as I have. I've kind of hinted it to my mom when I told her what dress size I am now so she can make my bridesmaids dress, but that's it. So it'll be a good surprise for everyone! Especially some guys I've dated in the past that I haven't seen for a while. ;)

The best part is I am rewarding myself for all my hard work. I am growing my hair out really long, I got a tanning package, and I'm getting a massage and a manny/peddy before I travel out to the wedding. I also stripped out my closet of my old and now baggy clothes (yes!) and I have a shopping day coming up in a few weeks that I saved up for and am just going to go spend my money on amazing outfits and shoes and the works. Can't wait!

Anyway, that's all for now. :)

Replies

• swissdutchess
    Options
    Hey, I'm not new here...I've been doing this since August, but I never officially introduced myself.

Like everyone here I'm working hard to loose weight and be healthy and all that good stuff. And its been working! This website is rad. I've turned so many friends onto it.

So here's the thing. I am going to be a bridesmaid at the end of December, and I haven't told anyone back home that I've lost as much weight as I have. I've kind of hinted it to my mom when I told her what dress size I am now so she can make my bridesmaids dress, but that's it. So it'll be a good surprise for everyone! Especially some guys I've dated in the past that I haven't seen for a while. ;)

The best part is I am rewarding myself for all my hard work. I am growing my hair out really long, I got a tanning package, and I'm getting a massage and a manny/peddy before I travel out to the wedding. I also stripped out my closet of my old and now baggy clothes (yes!) and I have a shopping day coming up in a few weeks that I saved up for and am just going to go spend my money on amazing outfits and shoes and the works. Can't wait!

Anyway, that's all for now. :)
  • kazzit
    kazzit Posts: 113
    Options
    well done
  • momto3hmn
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

It's always really great to hear these types of things, as they help keep me motivated espically through the holidays. I have been here since October and tomorrow is another weigh in. But the almost 30 pounds down has done me well. I won't see my family until Dec21st and I am sure this will he a huge suprise to them. I am finally in clothes again that have sat in my closet for over 6 years. hehe :blushing:

Congrats on being a bridesmaid, and the show you will be putting on... espically for the men you have once dated! I assume buckets of drool will be covering the floor where ever you walk!

lol.. CONGRATS again and Enjoy the holidays! You deserve some pampering... glad to hear you will get it!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Glad to get to know you more :)

YAY on tossing out the old stuff in your closet.... out with old, in with the NEW YOU!:heart: