Who was here in January of 2014?

Options

Replies

• pinkshoelaces
    pinkshoelaces Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I started here in about November of 2013 so I was here during January. I've lost about 45 pounds since then. Haven't reached my goal yet (have another 50 to go) but I'm hoping that'll happen in 2015
  • ljs385
    ljs385 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Began again on the 12th January, been here several times but it never stuck... Was around 176 lbs and was fed up with buying bigger and bigger clothes. It's been a slow journey with a couple of bumps along the way but I currently weigh 147lbs.
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Was using MFP on January 1, but wasn't using the forums. Reached my goal weight. Accomplished some of the things I wanted, got injured and didn't make others. Trying again in 2015.
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I remember posting in a thread about my 12/31/2013 splurge. Since then i have lost an additional 157lbs, reaching my "personal" goal.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    i've been here since early 2013. bounced up and down a bit, but currently this is the steadiest and most consistent i've felt this close to my goal weight. i'm cool maintaining here for awhile.
  • sazrina
    sazrina Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I've been here for a few years. Goals this January were to maintain my weight as I had already lost what I needed to lose, get a lot more toned and run a half marathon. I've achieved all of those things
  • joyfuljoy65
    joyfuljoy65 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    yep - goal was to maintain after being here since Aug 12 and losing 65lb. Not been as successful as I hoped - put about 5lb back on over the year :neutral_face: but goal for 2015 is to lose them and continue maintenance - logged in for 830 days straight and aiming for 1000+
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    Options
    I've been here since Jan 2013, although I've been losing weight for longer than that. I'm down a total of 71kg (156 lbs) but in January this year I was aiming to lose the last 20kg/44lbs to get to goal. I've lost 16kg/35lbs. It really is true that the closer to goal you get the harder it is to lose! My goal for 2015 is to lose the last 4kg and then maintain.
  • nathalier71
    nathalier71 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    583 day streak - so yup, I was here in January. I had already pretty much met my goal. I'm being successful at maintaining.
  • slimbettie
    slimbettie Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Me!!!!!!! Goal was to get into a size 20 pants. And so I did!!! :#:#:#
  • ewhip17
    ewhip17 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    583 day streak - so yup, I was here in January. I had already pretty much met my goal. I'm being successful at maintaining.

Wow - really impressive. Congratulations!

• luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    454 day streak here (Sept. 2013). I've lost 55 lbs with about 15 stubborn ones to go. Hopefully that'll happen sometime in 2015. I haven't been this active in years and have completely eliminated all prescriptions and my nagging aches and pains have all but disappeared! I'll be 65 in April next year so I think I've had a pretty decent result ahead of that momentous occasion. ;)
  • beachgod
    beachgod Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I was here, lost a few pounds, hurt myself at the gym in April or May and quit logging and exercising. Put all the weight back on, lost what little progress I made from working out and am back again after busting a zipper on my pants the day before Thanksgiving. Time to change again. New life in place of old life.
  • Kayzia_M
    Kayzia_M Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Started on the 6th of January 2014. Down 18kg. fell off the wagon, hoping to end the year 20kg lighter than i started
  • favoritenut
    favoritenut Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    StarFall90 wrote: »
    I started February 2014 and had a goal to lose 75-100 pounds this year. I have lost 75 hoping to be around 85 by February. Next year's goal is to be another 100 pounds lost.

you have done beautifully! love the progress pictures...keep at it! :smile:

• post191rickdye
    post191rickdye Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Started in June 2011 at 5'7" and 199 lbs. Hit 140 around March 2012 and have maintained ever since. Stick with it.
  • glassgallm
    glassgallm Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Oct 2011, 1147 day streak, 43 lbs lost and maintaining.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    June 2011. Met my weight loss goal, maintained for a year and a half, changed goals and met most this year, some being postponed due to a broken leg this fall. Currently at top of range and wanting to drop back about 4lb.
  • DKLI
    DKLI Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Started January 1, 2014 and have lost 53.5 pounds so far.
  • wrenegade64
    wrenegade64 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I started late January this year. My initial goal was 75 lbs gone by my 50th birthday (October 23rd). I only had about 60 something gone by then, but I have 78 gone as of today and I feel like shaken what my mama made me!!! I would like to have a total of 100 gone by January 1 2015, 135 total gone by Spring Break, and 155 gone by Summer :smiley:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!