I am looking for other SAHM for Support

Options
It has been a long while since I have used mfp. I am looking to add other SAHMs as friends for support. My overall goal is 60 lbs or so and lean body mass. :smile:

Replies

• aerome
    aerome Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM, too. I'd like to lose 50 lbs total, but my first goal is 15 lbs down, and I've lost 7.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    ariel_waving.gif

Hi :D

I'm a SAHM. I have 2 little boys (almost 3yrs and 6 months). I currently have about 32lbs or so that I'd still like to lose.

My highest weight was 260lbs after my first son was born. I was able to get down to 170lbs before becoming pregnant with my second son. I was 212lbs two days before my c-section this year and currently I'm around 162lbs.

9055.gif
  • mamaelephant1989
    Options
    Im new here. Had my daughter at the end of september and i as well am a stay at home mom. 75 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • Arithion
    Options
    I'm a SAHM (I guess I'm also a WAHM). My daughter is 2, and I have to drop some serious pounds. 70-85. I've been chugging along for two weeks and lost 8 pounds of water weight so far. I'd love to have some extra motivation
  • hgwill78
    hgwill78 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM, feel free to add. I've lost 69 pounds with MFP so far with 5-10 left to go.
  • meagankrkr
    meagankrkr Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm also a SAHM. My daughter is 14 months. I have about 80 lbs to lose!! Feel free to add me, anyone!
  • SaundraM2009
    SaundraM2009 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm also a SAHM (two girls, ages 3 yrs and 3 months). I've got about 20 pounds to loose, anyone feel free to add me! I've used MFP with great sucess, once to loose weight after college and once after my first daughter was born. I'm struggling to get motivated to do this AGAIN, especially with the holidays coming up and my older daughter just wants to bake!
  • SaundraM2009
    SaundraM2009 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm also a SAHM (two girls, ages 3 yrs and 3 months). I've got about 20 pounds to loose, anyone feel free to add me! I've used MFP with great sucess, once to loose weight after college and once after my first daughter was born. I'm struggling to get motivated to do this AGAIN, especially with the holidays coming up and my older daughter just wants to bake!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM too, my kids are 6 (twins), so I guess it's a bit easier. I've lost 81 pounds and I'm pretty much at my goal (ok, been at 3 pounds from it for months). Feel free to add me!
  • Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM! My kids are 9, 5, and 2. I started here at 212lbs and I am down 8 so far. I have about 80lbs to lose. Having just the baby home makes kid so much easier. Although we are all home this week with the flu.
  • moonlightandfireflies
    Options
    Sahm/PRN nurse here. My kids are 9,12,and 15. Looking to lose ~ 120 pounds. Feel free to add me.
  • Bonustools
    Bonustools Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    WTF is a SAHM?
  • aerome
    aerome Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Bonustools wrote: »
    WTF is a SAHM?

Stay at home mom
  • sheepotato
    sheepotato Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    There's a SAHM group over here. (Just posting because it's so hard to find groups on here right now.) I won't be one for another 8 weeks.

community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1240-sahm
  • minibagz1203
    minibagz1203 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM to an 8 month old. Looking to lose 40 to 50 lbs
  • Laoch_Cailin
    Laoch_Cailin Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM of 3. A 7 year old girl, 3 year old boy and 1 year old girl. I have about 2 stone I'd ideally like to lose. I'm active on here but taking a little break till I get my Crohns under control. I'm nearly there so like to be logging food again after Christmas. I'm always on though and try to lend support.

Everyone feel free to add me xx