Your perfect, delicious meal

Options
rbfdac
rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
If you could create the perfect meal- what would it consist of? I'm not talking about the perfect healthy meal- balanced and nutritious-- I'm talking, you're on your way to the electric chair, what would you request?

I would have Boston Casserole (crab, shrimp, crawfish, and lobster with noodles, water chestnuts, and vegetables drowning in Newburg sauce, covered in cheese and baked in the oven), 2 spicy crawfish sushi rolls with spicy mayo, a glass of water, a glass of unsweet tea, and a pan of gooey fudge brownies with a cold glass of milk.

So, I might throw up before I go, but oh well.

Your turn!

Replies

• tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I would just have a heaping plate of coq au vin.
  • ashleydawndill
    ashleydawndill Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Homemade Mac & Cheese, and a LOT of cheese. Completely smothered. My mouth is watering just thinking of it.
    Ugh sushi would be really good too, though.
    My mom also makes this realllly good fudge pudding cake thing... that would be good to have too.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Prime rib roast with roasted red potatoes
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    Grandma's chicken and dumplings. You just can't beat a southern belle's home cooking.
  • mehwhatever
    mehwhatever Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Oh man, probably 2 of my favorite sushi rolls, some seaweed salad, shrimp tempura and a piece of green tea mochi.
  • PwrLftr82
    PwrLftr82 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Nachos. Triple bacon cheeseburger with avocado and extra, extra bacon. Sweet potato fries. Corona. Tiramisu.

I'm celiac, but if I'm dying anyway it doesn't really matter.
  • mikeshockley
    mikeshockley Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Roasted chicken, stuffing, cranberry sauce, green bean casserole. I know, not that original, but this is my favorite meal!

With chocolate cake and an big ice cold glass of milk!!!
  • rbfdac
    Options
    Five Eastern shore Maryland softshell crab sanwiches. (tartar sauce, lettuce, tomato, and hamburger bun. one venison backstrap grilled ever so slightly. A triple bacon double cheeseburger. French fries cooked in peanut oil with Himalayan pink salt. A six pack of Dulle Teve Mad Biotch beer. a Kentucky derby pie. and a large pitcher of sweet tea.

If I'm going to the electric chair, hell I don't want to fit in it anyway.

Love this!
  • rbfdac
    Options
    PwrLftr82 wrote: »
    Nachos. Triple bacon cheeseburger with avocado and extra, extra bacon. Sweet potato fries. Corona. Tiramisu.

I'm celiac, but if I'm dying anyway it doesn't really matter.

Ha, love this too.

• EveFlowergirl
    EveFlowergirl Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    steak. and a spinach salad with tomatoes, red peppers, alfalfa sprouts, and apple cider vinegar on top.
  • Tiki1978
    Tiki1978 Posts: 364
    Options
    Guy sandwich :)
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    The recipe I used to use (long before MFP) for brown sugar meatloaf, plain green beans drizzled with ketchup, maybe some of my husband's Sriracha mac n' cheese made with wheat penne & loads of green onion...and a big packet of Oreos with milk for dunking.
  • beamie2687
    beamie2687 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Something from everywhere. An around the world of foods. Deep dish pizza with extra cheese; a double cheeseburger with american, pickles, lettuce, tomato, mustard, ketchup, mayo; sushi - an elaborate roll that i don't let myself eat often; fajitas or a burrito with steak and beef; rice and beans; cantonese spicy chicken and steamed rice with an egg roll and wasabi mustard; my dad's cherry pie - warm - with vanilla ice cream; I don't even care what I drink (maybe bourbon lemonade)!
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    My last meal would take at least three days to eat. Savoured. Slowly.

http://www.lastmealsproject.com/
  • KGRebelRanch
    KGRebelRanch Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Fried green tomatoes from my papaw's garden, homemade cream style corn, corn bread, and Spanish-rice stuffed bell peppers with tomato sauce and peppers from the garden.
    Dessert: My mom's pecan pralines.

Let me just say I'd better be set to be executed in mid-july or imma be piiiissssed
  • rbfdac
    Options
    Now I'm hungry.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    m45wiii0udi7.jpg
    Every Saturday.
  • AKDonF
    AKDonF Posts: 235 Member
    Options