Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    No
    Hey!

Lol.

Also, NO.

Aw I thought you were yelling at me. "No" is not helpful I know.
    I've been known to say NO.

occasionally. :flowerforyou:

• 2bizzybee
    2bizzybee Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Could it be the scale is not calibrated?
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    No
    Hey!

Lol.

Also, NO.

Whenever I type something up that sounds too mean, I think again-delete it all, and just say "No". Compromise.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    No
    Hey!

Lol.

Also, NO.

Whenever I type something up that sounds too mean, I think again-delete it all, and just say "No". Compromise.
    I knew I should have trademarked that.

• malcolmjcooper
    malcolmjcooper Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    a good chance you might want to buy some quality scales
  • kittkat100
    kittkat100 Posts: 19
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I am sure you did not eat enough calories to gain 9 pounds of fat in a weekend.
    In the same line of thought, you did not have a deficit enough to lose 10 lbs of fat in a week. I would think there is a lot of water/food weight fluctuations showing on the scale.

I am guessing you have a total loss though of one pound so that is good. Just dust self off and get back too it. Most people have a bad weekend here and there. Sometimes when we diet we restrict too much or deprive and that can lead to a feeding frenzy when we decide to "cheat." Try to include foods you like into your plan so you don't feel you lose control when finally getting something tasty added in.

• GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    The carb nite out thing left me 6 pounds heavier and took 8 days to get back down to the weight before carb nite. Yes 9 pounds would be possible and I have no more Carb Nites planned after that experience. I felt so bad for about three days and it knocked me hard out of ketosis to boot.

A gram of Carb will pull in two grams of water I read.

By the way I only pigged out a span of 3 hours with a visit to the funeral home in the middle.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    The carb nite out thing left me 6 pounds heavier and took 8 days to get back down to the weight before carb nite. Yes 9 pounds would be possible and I have no more Carb Nites planned after that experience. I felt so bad for about three days and it knocked me hard out of ketosis to boot.

By the way I only pigged out a span of 3 hours with a visit to the funeral home in the middle.

What is carb nite?
  • GertrudeHorse
    GertrudeHorse Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Carb night sounds like something I want to be involved with!
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options

What is carb nite?

carbnite.com/

It is carb back loading concept that did not in my case work worth a flip after being <50 grams for two months before trying it. Some like it. Some write books about it and would like people to buy them. :)

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    No

What possibly could it be?? fat?? or sodium??

It's water retention.