New Member trying to get healthy for my kids!

Options
I am a mom of two boys ages 5 & 7. Need to lose about 50 pounds. Want to feel better and look better. Need to be healthy for my kids. Have energy to play and keep up with them. It's hard for me to get motivated but I thought this site was a step in the right direction. Any diet friends would be appreciated along with any advice. :-)

Replies

• Beeloved88
    Beeloved88 Posts: 7
    Options
    This site is FULL of motivators from all walks of life. There is a plethora of information available if you're willing to tap into it. That's great that you want to get healthy for your kids and provide them with a good example. I wish you much success along your journey. Feel free to add me as a friend!!!! :bigsmile:
  • SailorMoon007
    SailorMoon007 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you, but I want to lose slightly more than 50 (more like 100 :sad: ). This is an awesome site for motivation and support. I feel so lucky to have my MFP people in my life. Add me if you like and good luck on your journey! :drinker:
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to this wonderful site! Hard work, dedication, eating right, excercising are some key things to lose those pounds...add me if you'd like :D
  • Monroe121
    Monroe121 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good Luck on your journey! We are all here to support you!