SOS! Needing Some Motivation!

Options
Hey all! I joined MFP years ago and managed to go from 180 to 128 pounds. I was maintaining between 128-130 for a couple of years. Recently, I have crept back up to 141 :( not happy. I eat mostly fruits and veggies and hit the gym doing a mix of cardio and strength training at least 5-6 times a week.

However, I have not been so great at logging my food like I used to. I would love some people that would hold me accountable to that!! I need your help!! I remember how awful I felt at 180 and I never want to go back there. Thank you in advance for any support and encouragement!

Replies

• Sugarnspice1922
    Sugarnspice1922 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Wow thats awesome! It seems you already know what to do! You stuck with the work out regiment and eat great! thats the majority of the battle and is what alot of people struggle with.

Yes logging is so important, i dont mind helping! I need to do the same, some days i log and some days i dont!
  • chrissysue
    chrissysue Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    WOW 180-128 is awesome!!!!! I would love to be able to say that!
    What is the average for your size? Is 128# a healthy weight for you? I know we all like to see the lower numbers but maybe this gain is your body telling you hold on a sec I am not healthy. Did you gain muscle? that could be a factor.
    Definately is important to log your food. Helps keep you accountable to yourself. Set reminders for your phone. This is what I had to do or I would forget.
    Again congrats on the loss! Hope you can figure out what you did the go up again. You did it once you can do again!
  • gatrjeny
    gatrjeny Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel - I am in the same boat. Just know that you've done this before and you can do it again! You got this! :smiley: I can help keep you motivated as I'm also looking for some accountability. Let's do this - whatever the goal!!
  • Roxiegirl2008
    Roxiegirl2008 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    You have done it once...you can again! Just stay focused and all will fall into place.
  • tonedby46
    tonedby46 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You can do this!!! Add me if you like
    I need friends and could support each other