Looking for friends!

Options
Hey guys!

I am not new to MFP but recently I have been sliding backwards and I felt that I needed a fresh start. So, I'm starting over with a new account and this time I want to gain a support group. I have always been very independent but I think that some friends to hold me accountable would give me that extra push. I, of course, would be happy to return the favor and offer my encouragement to those who are also making the journey. I have logged everyday since September 2013 (just with a different account) so I am active on MFP on a daily basis.

A bit about myself:

I am a young lady who is trying to create good diet and exercise habits that I can follow for the rest of my life. I am by no means overweight, but I would love to lose some flab and gain some definition. I am already quite physically active but I love exploring other fun ways to keep moving.

Anyways, let's be friends!

Replies

• exoxokai
    exoxokai Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! Lets be friends :) I think we are in a similar situation. IM also not overweight but I would like to just lose a little more flab especially around my thighs. Im new to this making friends thing but I would be happy to offer my encouragement ^^
  • matthewjmercer
    matthewjmercer Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am logging every day and talking to people whenever they post updates up through their MFP. :)
  • caratayloruk
    caratayloruk Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in the same boat although I've still got 30lbs to lose. I too have just created this account as a new one and I'm looking for new friends. Feel free to add me
  • Catsheep
    Options
    Always looking for new friends!
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me if you would like. The more support a person has, the better! :)
  • LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Hello there - feel free to add me too. I am not overweight necessarily but I like to be accountable to a healthy lifestyle and MFP helps me with that.