How long until fat shows up physically?

Options

Yesterday I ate a total of 7000 calories at 9 pm how long does it take for the fat to physically show up on my body? :( I feel an upset tummy and so mad at myself because I also had 21000 calories over the weekend and it's only Wednesday what can I do?

Replies

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Figure out why you're eating way to much....eating so excessively is usually a sign of somethign else going on- it's a symptom.
    - are you stress eating?
    - Are you eating your feelings?
    - are you just bored?

Stopping what you're doing with an excessive behavior is diffcult unless you start to figure out WHY you're doing it.

Secondly- make a plan for how you're going to deal with TODAY.

Deal with today.

Then tonight- make a plan with how you're going to deal with TOMORROW.

And tomorrow- you deal with tomorrow.

You cannot undo the weekend- so don't bother. Just move forward with a plan and a goal (succeeding for ONE day- is a reasonable goal- so don't think that's "not enough")

Thirdly- I'd go for a walk.
    Then tonight- schedule a time tomorrow to go for a walk.

Then tomorrow night schedule a time to go for a walk on Friday.

And so forth and so on.
  • maybelle184
    Options
    I agree with the poster above me, for the record. But in terms of setting expectations, you'll probably feel bloated and swollen for about 3-4 days due to added water weight. If you do gain any real weight, that will show up 1-2 weeks later. If you go back to eating normally/exercising today though, the weight gain won't be as noticeable. Also you'll feel better about yourself so you won't be focusing on it.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    That sounds really unhealthy. How does your body accept that much food at one sitting?

Follow the suggestions of JoRocka, above.