Still looking!
  • @2fabagain sent you an FR already!!! I need you on my list hunny

Thanks precious.
  • donnysoule
    donnysoule Posts: 1,185 Member
    I'm very eager ;-)
  • LoneWolfRunner
    LoneWolfRunner Posts: 1,160 Member
    @moijomfp... killer ink... who was the artist?
  • Hey!
  • rock127
    rock127 Posts: 369 Member
    edited December 2014
    Perhaps one now in this thread... she likes to makes faces and poses.
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    I guess it can happen..but it seems people have a crush on everyone they meet! Lol

I crush a lot, just a brief infatuation that wears off easily! Nothing wrong with it!
  • LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    donnysoule wrote: »
    I think, in this environment, it's easy to mistake interest for a crush

I think we're all looking for a little attention (some of us more than others) and when we get it, well, it's an easy hop to a full blown crush..... Nothing wrong with that at all. I find myself way more motivated by the fact that someone may be crushing on me or creeping my pictures, it puts a little spring in my step for sure ... (of course, I already admitted to runaway vanity so I am not a good example)

• LouLouStBijou
    manny75 wrote: »
    LouisaM162!

:blush:

• donnysoule
    you're a perfect example..... People want to be healthier, but the popularity of this website, I believe, is bases on our vanity and how we use that as a motivator. It's human nature... Hell, it's animal nature... This is a safe way of (hopefully) being reminded of the aesthetically pleasing aspects of this journey we're all on together...
  • LouLouStBijou
    you're a perfect example..... People want to be healthier, but the popularity of this website, I believe, is bases on our vanity and how we use that as a motivator. It's human nature... Hell, it's animal nature... This is a safe way of (hopefully) being reminded of the aesthetically pleasing aspects of this journey we're all on together...

^^^^^

Did you just call me perfect??? LOL

Yes, you got my message there. I don't consider myself a narcissist and the person that I want to look best for is myself in the end. However, I do admit to vanity and I do admit to wanting to hear that the work I am doing is paying off. I use all aspects of this site to get me to my goals.

• Showtime1978
    Showtime1978 Posts: 109 Member
    My crush (every day) is Butterbeknown24....check him out ladies, he is delicious!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    I am not a playa, I just crush a lot!
  • donnysoule
    LouisaM162 wrote: »

^^^^^

Yes, you got my message there. I don't consider myself a narcissist and the person that I want to look best for is myself in the end. However, I do admit to vanity and I do admit to wanting to hear that the work I am doing is paying off. I use all aspects of this site to get me to my goals.

what, you aren't? from my viewpoint, this is a very serviceable way to track food and exercise, but until you get involved in the social aspect, you're only scratching the surface of how it can help... and, those almost daily flitting "crushes" are just part of the fun

• LouLouStBijou

^^^^^

what, you aren't? from my viewpoint, this is a very serviceable way to track food and exercise, but until you get involved in the social aspect, you're only scratching the surface of how it can help... and, those almost daily flitting "crushes" are just part of the fun

Perfect in my own mind - just ask anyone who knows me!!!

I like the way you think donnysoule.
  • CR2413
    CR2413 Posts: 36
    harvo wrote: »
    I am not a playa, I just crush a lot!

Hahahhahaha
  • donnysoule

^^^^^

Perfect in my own mind - just ask anyone who knows me!!!

I like the way you think donnysoule.

Well thank you Darlin' I think these next few hours are gonna be all yours ;)