Have over 65 lbs to lose - desperately seeking support!

Options
Hi there! I'm putting this post up because I need your help! If you are someone who actually checks in with friends, sends encouraging boosts when needed, and are just looking to help someone out in general - and are looking for the same in return, please take a second to add me as a friend.

I just weighed myself today for the first time in a long time and discovered I've gained all but 1 measly pound back of all the weight I've lost over the last 2 years.... IT'S ALL BACK!!! I can't believe I let myself get back to this size. I'm lost and defeated. I need your help! I hope you'll add me!

Replies

• swimmerjon07
    swimmerjon07 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Oh I've been there a few times - Up, down and back up again. I reached the point of no turning back yesterday. I am 255lbs, and have difficulty tieing my shoes! I was 190 lbs. when I met my wife 11 years ago. I can tell you that there is hope for us. My neighbor dropped 80 pounds by loggin his food in MyFitnessPal every day for 280 days! We can do that! Let's go for it!
  • meagankrkr
    meagankrkr Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am in the same situation! Hopefully we can help each other!!
  • BRaye325
    BRaye325 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    You already know the deal, just decide each day, who do you want to be? You got this!
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    I know that feels terrible, you can do it!
  • dlibonati
    dlibonati Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Same situation here!
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    You have the advantage because youve done it before. Just get in the routine.

Part of your plan must include what you do to maintain.
  • infinikitty
    infinikitty Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I'm closer to my goal weight than my starting weight, but always looking for accountability buddies! :-)
  • frksfrau
    frksfrau Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I think most of us have had the same realization that we just put back on the pounds we lost. Let it motivate you to get started, but you are going to need dedication to keep going. I'm here with you. I have just about the same amount to lose. I'll send a friend request.