Sworkit Pro doesnt sync to MFP?

Options
Does anyone use Sworkit Pro? I have noticed that MFP syncs to Sworkit lite but when I upgraded to Pro it no longer syncs. Has anyone else had this problem? I am really bummed since I like the benefits of pro but I don't want to have to manually enter my workouts everyday

Replies

• mrsgoochy
    mrsgoochy Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I read this on the sworkit site-

I can't sync to MyFitnessPal, anything I can try?Use your MyFitnessPal username and password instead of Facebook to login for the connection. If you are still having trouble, use the 'Reconnect to MyFitnessPal' to revoke access and then connect again.

• Diaryofadillydallier
    Options
    I'm having the same problem... My sworkit pro will not sync to MFP. I tried the above recommendation but it did not work :( any other suggestions??
  • jesshayes88
    Options
    Im having the same issue aswell.
    Very annoying
  • jenakle
    jenakle Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Has there been a fix to this issue yet? Sworkit pro says I'm connected but mfp shows nothing.
  • bsav5050
    bsav5050 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm still looking for a fix as well. any updates would be greatly appreciated
  • P0PTART
    P0PTART Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    maybe try uninstall Swork & reinstall. Mine works but I started with pro.
  • smarinac0889
    smarinac0889 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm having this issue, but I noticed my FitBit is not syncing as well. It is not syncing my steps but I noticed my FitBit app has the Sworkit pro information from MFP.
  • Linda73c
    Linda73c Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I noticed that as well. However the free one does sync which makes no sense at all to me
  • HetalT
    HetalT Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    - Uninstall your Sworkit Pro app and re-install.
    - Connect sworkit to MFP (not the other way around).
    - On completing a message will display, "Congratulations, the workouts will be synced automatically to my fitness pal"
    Now I did not believe this, so I tested it by doing a quick stretch for 5 mins = 23 calories burnt. I opened MFP app, and guess what, Exercise section had 23 and under 'Cardio Exercise' at the bottom of today's entry, it had calories burnt, 23 from Mild stretching!! Woo hoo!!
    Hope this helps, let me know how you go!
    Good luck!
    HT