Exercise calories

Options
Do you eat all of them or half.

Replies

• cupfanncbms
    cupfanncbms Posts: 101
    Options
    I only eat a few of mine... Not even half. I burned more than 1,700 calories yesterday. NO WAY am I eating that much. Not going to happen...
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Type that in the search.. there are a gazillion and a half forum posts about this... its a mixed topic and you aren't going to get a straight answer.
  • ldeveau13
    ldeveau13 Posts: 5
    Options
    I eat some of them but not all of them. Usualy aim for about half!
  • staciekins
    staciekins Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Just keep your deficit/net at 1200...if you have any questions, search the posts...there has been many on here
  • Armymom44
    Armymom44 Posts: 76
    Options
    yeh this is crazy I will not eat another 1900 calories I am fine in my calories I should eat for the day
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Depends on how accurate you think your calorie counts are. If you're spot on with all food and exercise calorie tracking, then you can eat every last one. If you think you might be overestimating the exercise calories and/or underestimating your food calories, then eat less of the exercise calories back.
  • heathhumble
    heathhumble Posts: 178
    Options
    I don't eat them.:smile:
  • Roe1968
    Roe1968 Posts: 133
    Options
    I REALLY DON'T EAT THEM ...
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I try to keep my net calories to a minimum of 1200.
  • aluginbill
    aluginbill Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I don't eat mine!!
  • Angela_MA
    Angela_MA Posts: 260
    Options
    I do not eat mine, but I guess it depends on the person. I stick with a 1300 calorie plan and that is it. No more then 1300 calories. In addition, the calories burned from working out helps in ones weight loss. I have learned from my doctor that lowering your consumed calories along with working out (and not eating those calories burned during your work out) helps in weight loss. However, I have seen people eat some of those calories and still loose weight. I would assume it is based on what your bodies needs.
  • jasonweinberg
    jasonweinberg Posts: 270
    Options
    my advice to you and to everyone who asks this question on this site: stop asking it on this site. make an appointment with your dr. (most of us do have one) and ask your dr. everyone here has an opinion, a lot of these opinions vary greatly and in the end you need to do what is right for you. your dr. is best suited to tell you that. as a matter of fact, i asked my dr. today...
  • Angela_MA
    Angela_MA Posts: 260
    Options
    my advice to you and to everyone who asks this question on this site: stop asking it on this site. make an appointment with your dr. (most of us do have one) and ask your dr. everyone here has an opinion, a lot of these opinions vary greatly and in the end you need to do what is right for you. your dr. is best suited to tell you that. as a matter of fact, i asked my dr. today...

I could not agree more! :)
  • AnneMelody
    AnneMelody Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Just listen to your body You can not run on a deficit, It will do you no good in the long run, try to keep your net calories at 1200, and your body will thank you by shedding the excess. Good luck