I had a bad day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
Yuck. I went to the movie theatre and did bad! I hate what I have done today! I had kiddie size popcorn with butter, birthday cake (my daughter's friend had her party there), ice cream. YUCK! I feel horrible. Help me!!!!!!! I am failing at this. :explode: Then, cherry coke!! What was I thinking??? 700 calories in one meal time frame!

I feel miserable and sooooooooo unhappy right now. :ohwell: I did so well this weekend, even with thanksgiving. I managed to drop some weight and now I ruined my routine. I HATE IT :(

Replies

• Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Yuck. I went to the movie theatre and did bad! I hate what I have done today! I had kiddie size popcorn with butter, birthday cake (my daughter's friend had her party there), ice cream. YUCK! I feel horrible. Help me!!!!!!! I am failing at this. :explode: Then, cherry coke!! What was I thinking??? 700 calories in one meal time frame!

I feel miserable and sooooooooo unhappy right now. :ohwell: I did so well this weekend, even with thanksgiving. I managed to drop some weight and now I ruined my routine. I HATE IT :(
  • Mangoaddict
    Options
    please tell me the truth. Will I survive this???
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    You will survive!

Drinking lots of water helps me....also remember that tomorrow is a new start!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Hahah :laugh:
    Okay, pity-party is over, now get back to what you were doing yesterday. :tongue: You're only failing if you've stopped trying.
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Honey, I had KFC today because it was the only thing to eat in this God-forsaken little town I met my 11 year old grandparents in. 3 piece chicken strips, corn on the cob, cole slaw, 1 biscuit and a small pepsi = over 900 calories. Thank the Lord I had a small bowl of cereal for breakfast and a string cheese for lunch or I would have been WAY over my daily calories. It will be OK, tomorrow is another day, just try to eat healthier tomorrow and exercise a little more if you can!:bigsmile:
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Don't feel bad, I was really bad today too, I had leftover turkey, stuffing and homemade mac and cheese then I ate 4 I mean 4 brownies that are home made so yeah I am not even going to track all of those.

I am getting right back on track tomorrow morning and it will be just fine.

Just keep your head held high and you will get through this. TOMORROW IS A NEW START!!!!!!
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    I think it is because it's thanksgiving weekend... after all that eating on Thursday...and now we've hit the calm before the storm ( christmas) so we are eating junk! I know I spent my day eating absolute junk...Brownies included..... we all need to just pick ourselves up..dust ourselves off..and know that tomorrow is a brand new day...start fresh..eat better..and work out! That's what I am planning to do!
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    It's ok to eat bad every now and then.

It could have been much worse!! At least you didn't keep it going by eating bad for dinner and then toppng it all off with a few late night snacks. You had your bit of fun eating what everyone else was...now get back on track and eat well! PS...bounce back with a good work out tomorrow. :smile:

I had sushi for the first time last night, since being on MFP, and realized I really have to watch what I eat. I racked up 1000 calories on one meal and know I could have gone ever higher. Man...I love sushi. I ended up going over by 300 cal for the day, but oh well...I did great today!
  • ericamaio
    Options
    I had a really bad day too. I had a baby shower with all the dips , deserts and alcohol. I feel disgusting but we all need to remember we will do better tomorrow and start from scratch tomorrow. One bad day doesn't have to becoem one bad week.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Don't worry! You haven't completely derailed yourself unless you let it continue!

These things are going to happen. It's a hard time of year with holidays and get togethers.

At least you are paying attention to what you are doing and don't feel good about it. That is what will help keep you on track.

Yes, you can do this!!!!! And having a day like this once in awhile isn't going to ruin your efforts. Just enjoy it and get back to your normal routine tomorrow!! At least there are a few weeks before Christmas!! :wink: :laugh:
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I had a really bad day too. I had a baby shower with all the dips , deserts and alcohol. I feel disgusting but we all need to remember we will do better tomorrow and start from scratch tomorrow. One bad day doesn't have to becoem one bad week.

Baby shower with alcohol? A bit funny...:drinker:
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Just like everyone says..don't beat yourself up over it! We all have days like this...or, in my case, uh, 4 day long WEEKENDS like this! AAHHH! Actually, when you are finally conscious and keeping track of your calories and the crap you are eating, you just FEEL worse I think than you actually are. Suck it up (that's what I have to do after eating bad, haha), and get on with it. Get some excerise in and eat good for the next 4 weeks until Christmas. :blushing:
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    You and me both but guess what?...we can start right over in the morning....i'm just drinking water for the rest of the night...all is not lost! We can do this...:flowerforyou:
  • TAnchrg
    Options
    You have to have a blow day now and then or you will go crazy and really blow it, so dont worry just take up tomorrow where you left off and all will be good.
  • Mangoaddict
    Options
    UPDATE - went out for dinner to sweet tomatoes and ended up eating about 1,400 just for dinner. I think it must be that time of the month for me! I am just going to ignore today completely. Its not worth fighting over. I just have to have a better week starting tomorrow. Other than today, I am actually doing well and loosing weight slowly. So, all is not lost!
  • bonski
    bonski Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Start over tomorrow!

Don't beat yourself up.

I have had a few bad days (since Thanksgiving) but now the turkey and stuffing are gone so it's back to clean eating for me.

I am starting again tomorrow too.

Bonnie