eating breakfast

I've noticed that when I eat breakfast and workout, the next day I have lost weight. When I don't eat breakfast my weight stays the same or increases. So I force myself toeat at least an egg or something. Is this true for anyone else or something similar?

Replies

• I've noticed that when I eat breakfast and workout, the next day I have lost weight. When I don't eat breakfast my weight stays the same or increases. So I force myself toeat at least an egg or something. Is this true for anyone else or something similar?
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Breakfast has been proven to boost your metabolism (help burn more calories throughout the day) and keep you from overeating throughout the day. Good habit you are getting into!:wink:
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Its gets your brain going and your metabolism ready to burn calories the rest of the day.
  • I've been trying to eat breakfast myself. I'm not a breakfast person, so I find it difficult to find something to eat in the morning. I have started eating breakfast this monday, but have not notice a decrease. I'm afraid to check my weight again because the other day it showed 3 pounds more, then I checked at night and it was 2 pounds less. So what is going on here. I'm watching what I eat staying at my cal. level. It is driving me nuts.
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    I force myself to eat breakfast and it was hard and now my body has to have breakfast...no ifs ands or buts.
  • I'll hopefully be at that stage too.
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    I've been trying to eat breakfast myself. I'm not a breakfast person, so I find it difficult to find something to eat in the morning. I have started eating breakfast this monday, but have not notice a decrease. I'm afraid to check my weight again because the other day it showed 3 pounds more, then I checked at night and it was 2 pounds less. So what is going on here. I'm watching what I eat staying at my cal. level. It is driving me nuts.

Anything's better than nothing, an apple (or half), half glass juice and then work your way up.