Fat again...here I am again

Options
In 2009 I lost 65 pounds I was healthier than ever I left the 200s far behind(thanks to MFP and some hard work). I lived like that for a full 2 years and then...well then I gave up gave in, made excuses. I started back hard core yesterday and I am remembering this isn't as bad as I remembered. I don't have to starve I can make wise food choices. I HURT today I know this too will pass...I have been in worse pain ( as of late I had a bad infection that hospitalized me and made me somewhat opoid dependent). I am not just a momma, I am also a nursing student, and I while I "sigh" failed last semester ( first school failure in my entire life) I got a few extra days in between semesters so I have decided it would be best if I spent those establishes what next semester will be like. I get up earlier...so we are saying 4 or 4:30 to workout. As of now I am doing the house, but when the semester starts their is a gym with shower right down the road from my job and from school. No excuses, if I leave the house either it is study or workout. I started taping my lectures, so I will be listening to those during my workouts. I am looking for some active mommy/student/also-working friends. Need some support. PS I totally eat cookies and pizza...that is right I work for them, or work them off....so I wouldn't mind some support from people who also love food.

Replies

• gettinfitaus
    gettinfitaus Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm not working but I am a mommy of 3 (9,4,3) and starting to study next year... I will send you a FR
  • SCR2015
    Options
    I'm not a mommy (even though I feel like I am with the fiance..haha!) but I am working (3 jobs). I am also back because I'm "fat again". I will send you a Friend Request.
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    I love that you love to eat! I do too! Getting fit with such a busy life can be tough, but you can do it! I would be happy to encourage you in your journey. Feel free to add me!