Back again

Options
I was here at the beginning of the year, had some success and a blog and such. Sucked, deactivated my account, I came back not that long ago, got back in a routine, I have been hitting the gym hard and eating right for 3 months, I am down 40 pounds I have a long way to go and could use a few active supportive friends along the way. My friends who I got to sign up all appear to have quit! I am 27 from Florida, I have either 65 or 100 more pounds to lose (I haven't decided on a final goal weight only that I need to lose it.)

I don't do fad workouts or diets (tried and failed), I am just trying to learn to eat healthy and train hard so I can live longer. I completed my first tough mudder in November at 325 pounds and am working hard for another one in a year, it was a very slow accomplishment (literally and figuratively) so my next goal is to be able to jog the entire course while completing all obstacles.

I would love to have a good support group! Add me or let me know and I will add you!

Replies

• kareneastwood865
    kareneastwood865 Posts: 132 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm only here a few weeks and loving the support so far. I have a great team. Wishing you luck!
  • tonedby46
    tonedby46 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome
    you may add me if you like
  • SCR2015
    Options
    Hello. I'm Sarah. Like you- I was on here before, did well, then got off the healthy lifestyle train and failed miserably-so I deleted my account. I'm getting back into the healthy living lifestyle. I'd love to support you! Feel free to send me a friend request.
  • pinklark
    pinklark Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Welcome back - I log everyday and keep an open diary, feel free to add me. Good luck on your journey :)
  • tonedby46
    Options
    Welcome Sarah feel free to add me
  • tonedby46
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me