need friends to help me keep accountable

Options
Hello :)

I am not new to MFP but I am just returning after spending a little over a year off. I am looking to get back on track after having a baby. My goal is to lose 25 lbs by July 1st and need some help to keep myself accountable. I'm looking for friends that can motivate me to eat clean, healthy and workout. I want to be fit and have more energy!

Replies

• silentKayak
    silentKayak Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome back and congratulations on your new family member! Feel free to friend me.
  • shfoster0721
    shfoster0721 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the new addition. Feel free to add me. I am down 125 pounds since January. With the exception of one day I have tracked and logged every day since January 15th.
  • CanderWilver
    CanderWilver Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just recently restarted here too. My youngest are 16months and I still have about 25 extra lbs hanging around. I'll add you!
  • pinklark
    pinklark Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I know all about wanting to lose baby weight . . . . feel free to add me :)
  • dejareedubose
    dejareedubose Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    well welcome back I fell off and had a baby as well who turns 1 in 2 days so I need to lose 20 pounds so feel free to add me
  • Secrease
    Secrease Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi @rustiemae! Welcome back and congratulations on the new baby. Feel free to add me as a MFP friend. Great goal! You can do it.
  • KatiesNewGoals
    KatiesNewGoals Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have a 2.5 year old daughter and log everyday! You can do it!!