G'Day From Canada!! I'm Jen!!

Options
Hey everyone!! I was so excited to find this site. I'm a stay at home mom and live in the middle of the country, so a gym isn't a really convenient option.

I love my kids and my hubby so much, and it's been all about them for 5 years now, now I think it's time for me to take care of me. We've decided to go to a water park for our summer vacation, so I am hoping to lose some weight (a lot) and to be able to not feel ashamed in a swimsuit!

I really feel good about it this time, the tools on here seem to be very detailed and help you decide on a plan that works for you! I also really hope to meet others, who like me, have struggled with their weight and self image for years.

Ciao for now JEN :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Jenny5
    Jenny5 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey everyone!! I was so excited to find this site. I'm a stay at home mom and live in the middle of the country, so a gym isn't a really convenient option.

I love my kids and my hubby so much, and it's been all about them for 5 years now, now I think it's time for me to take care of me. We've decided to go to a water park for our summer vacation, so I am hoping to lose some weight (a lot) and to be able to not feel ashamed in a swimsuit!

I really feel good about it this time, the tools on here seem to be very detailed and help you decide on a plan that works for you! I also really hope to meet others, who like me, have struggled with their weight and self image for years.

Ciao for now JEN :flowerforyou:
  • jsbartel
    jsbartel Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Where r u from? I am from Saskatchewan. Losing weight is so hard. Especially with 3 youngs kids to feed first before me. Welcome!
  • MIDGEKIN
    MIDGEKIN Posts: 113
    Options
    HELLO AND WELCOME!! :smile:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome fellow Canadian! I too have struggled with my weight for as long as I can remember, and have spent the last few years completely loving my family and putting my weight loss goals on the back burner....but now I'm here and off to a great start! Best of luck to you, the tools are great and the support is even better!
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I'm also a canadian (although I live in Iowa now) but I am very happy you are here! We could almost start a Canadian club with as many of us as there are now! I was born in London, Ontario and grew up in Acton. Moved to the states when I was in Elementary school but all my family is still there and I visit about once a year. Anyways...welcome! And I wish you the best of luck! Let us know if we can help!

*Kistinbee*
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    I'm from Nova Scotia =o)
    I hope you enjoy this website! So far it's helping me quite a bit!
  • peacefulwarrior
    Options
    Welcome and good luck with all your goals.
  • thebadbear
    Options
    G'Day Jen! And Welcome! I am currently living in Calgary but was born and raised in Ont!
    Wishing you all the best with your weight loss success! Sounds like you are on the right track!
  • jsbartel
    jsbartel Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! Jen! I am from Saskatchewan too and have 3 kids! I am loving eating low carb and the pounds are coming off!!