Finally healthy!

Options

Replies

• That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    Love that pic of you in the suit too! (yea, I totally creeped your profile) ;)
  • Angurla
    Angurla Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You look great. Congrats!
  • lewispwest
    lewispwest Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Love that pic of you in the suit too! (yea, I totally creeped your profile) ;)

Haha thanks! I stopped using it as my main because I thought I looked to angry in it haha!
  • BruceMBowman
    BruceMBowman Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    It's a great story and I have enjoyed following your progress. It has been a real motivator to see the massive difference the changes you have chosen to make has had on your outlook (and appearance!). Great job!
  • lewispwest
    Options
    It's a great story and I have enjoyed following your progress. It has been a real motivator to see the massive difference the changes you have chosen to make has had on your outlook (and appearance!). Great job!

Thanks Bruce, I really appreciate it! Especially from someone who has done as well as you on their diet :)

• sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • DarbiB
    DarbiB Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Your attitude is so positive and your success is so inspiring! Congrats on reaching a healthy place!
  • lewispwest
    Options
    DarbiB wrote: »
    Your attitude is so positive and your success is so inspiring! Congrats on reaching a healthy place!

Thanks so much!
  • otter090812
    otter090812 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Fantastic change, you look great - and well done for getting healthy.
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job. You have accomplished so much in less than a year. :D
  • lewispwest
    Options
    Fabulous job. You have accomplished so much in less than a year. :D
    Fantastic change, you look great - and well done for getting healthy.

Bless the both of you, thanks! :smiley:
  • CourtLloyd
    CourtLloyd Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic and I'm sure you feel fantastic!! Keep up the great work!!
  • lewispwest
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Thanks Court :)

Oh since it's the work xmas party tomorrow night, I found this pic from last year's party lol

DSCN0130.jpg
  • crunchy_runner
    crunchy_runner Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Amaze balls! You don't even look like the same person. I had to double take the before and after photos a few times. A huge congrats for all the hard work and dedication you put in to becoming healthy!
  • Ryokat
    Ryokat Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You are too hot for words. Stop haunting my dreams!! :wink:
  • Dancing_Laeti
    Dancing_Laeti Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Great work!!! You look amazing!
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Well done. Congrats!
  • lewispwest
    Options
    Aww thanks you guys (especially you Ryokat ;) )

Here's the comparison using the above pic and one I took in the lift the other day I'm using as my profile pic haha

pPbQVgk.jpg
  • Ryokat
    Ryokat Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Well if you haven't already noticed a huge increase in positive female attention, I would say to expect it soon.
    And I think I read on a thread somewhere that someone at your work was telling you that taking regular selfies makes you look "big-headed." I say screw that. When you see yourself in a mirror, a window reflection, or a picture, are you surprised, awed, proud? You should be. You deserve to feel thrilled over what you've accomplished, so I say take every single picture of your hot self that your little heart desires.
    And, you know, feel free to post them on MFP. ;)
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!