What's your funniest NSV?

Options
Daisy_May
Daisy_May Posts: 505 Member
What is the NSV you would never want to admit to anyone but a bunch of anonymous strangers on line?

Mine is that I no longer have to hold my my roll of fat back to shave my who-ha! LOL Horrible I know but it makes me happy!

Replies

• ParkersMomma2010
    ParkersMomma2010 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to yell "Love it" about your NSV!!! That was also one of mine!!!!
  • tonicia
    tonicia Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    haha...that is AWESOME!!!!
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I don't have to keep looking down at my "woohoo area" to see if I have camel toe...I can't believe I actually lost weight there too. :sick: Crazy...weird, I know it. I can't believe I just admitted it too. :blushing:
  • kymyas
    kymyas Posts: 10
    Options
    What does the acronym NSV mean?
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Funniest NSV so far was that one day last week I noticed my underwear were baggy, lol...
  • lisaidem
    lisaidem Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    What is the NSV you would never want to admit to anyone but a bunch of anonymous strangers on line?

Mine is that I no longer have to hold my my roll of fat back to shave my who-ha! LOL Horrible I know but it makes me happy!

I actually spit water out when I read this!
  • staciekins
    staciekins Posts: 453 Member
    Options

Non Scale Victory
  • revelb
    revelb Posts: 14
    Options

Non Scale Victory
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    my butt has shrunk so much i have had to raise the seat on my exercise bike!
  • HDurow1018
    HDurow1018 Posts: 37 Member
    Options

AHHAHAHAHAHA!! That is hilarious because it is so true! I still have to a little bit but not as much ;) Progress!
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    These are awesome....
  • JesaGrace
    Options
    These are awesome....
  • JesaGrace
    Options
    These are awesome....
  • stark23x
    stark23x Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My weirdest NSV is that I can reach every part of myself in the shower, in any direction I bend or twist. I think the last time that was true Reagan was president and I was a teen.
  • BuceesNana
    BuceesNana Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Funniest NSV so far was that one day last week I noticed my underwear were baggy, lol...

I had the same problem last week. I realized that my pants to too loose, my undies were too loose, and both were being slowly dragged to the ground. There is no lady-like or graceful way to fix that problem in a room full of people. LOL
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome. and that's ALL i'm sayin ;)
  • ChunTingO
    ChunTingO Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh!!!!!! sooooo funny!!!!!!!!!! its okay!! im the same! lol!!!!
  • dawnw30
    dawnw30 Posts: 270
    Options
    I CAN SEE MY TOES WHEN I'M STANDING UP STRAIGHT!! :blushing:
  • dawnw30
    dawnw30 Posts: 270
    Options
    With the baggy panties and baggy pants are coming wedgies from them being so sloppy - when I stand up my butt crack sucks the loose material in...LOL!
  • ChunTingO
    ChunTingO Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I don't have to keep looking down at my "woohoo area" to see if I have camel toe...I can't believe I actually lost weight there too. :sick: Crazy...weird, I know it. I can't believe I just admitted it too. :blushing:

sooo funny!!! but it is an issue!!! i have to see that happen for me
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!