• ActorFighterGuy
    ActorFighterGuy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I usually eat my veggies raw.
  • EZDUZIT68
    EZDUZIT68 Posts: 1,168 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I love Flav-O-Ice and will have 7 or 8 boxes that can carry me through the whole summer.... Grape is my favorite flavor, but I will not eat the grape ones (there's usually only one in a sleeve if you're lucky); I save those until the rest are finished, then finish the season with an "all grape ice" night.
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    holagatita wrote: »
    corn and mashed taters can NEVER touch
    No two dishes can touch on my plate, ever. It's weird because I don't mind dishes where a lot of different things are cooked together, but different dishes can never mix.
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    holagatita wrote: »
    corn and mashed taters can NEVER touch

I mix mine together on purpose!!
  • veemcee
    veemcee Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Everything on my plate has to be eaten at the same rate... like, I can't eat all of my corn and still have steak or broccoli left. So by the time I'm finished, I have exactly one bite of each food left. Weird, I know. :\
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    When my husband makes pasta bake with tomato & TVP, there's melted mozzarella on top and I eat everything but the cheese and then savor 3-4 bites of JUST cheese. Mmmm
  • flabassmcgee
    flabassmcgee Posts: 659 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I made the switch from cow milk to almond milk at least a year ago... It's milder on my tummy and I like the taste. But if I'm eating pancakes at any point, I have to have whole milk so I can eat a bite of pancake and swish it around in my mouth with the milk. It's not the same with almond milk. The same goes with dunking cookies into milk.
  • EveFlowergirl
    EveFlowergirl Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I eat a power bar as a meal. While walking; I can't sit still.
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    I eat whatever I like .. just not brie cheese.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I made the switch from cow milk to almond milk at least a year ago... It's milder on my tummy and I like the taste. But if I'm eating pancakes at any point, I have to have whole milk so I can eat a bite of pancake and swish it around in my mouth with the milk. It's not the same with almond milk. The same goes with dunking cookies into milk.

oh yeah. I agree 100%. I have found though that instead of buying dairy milk just to dunk some cookies in, I'm satisfied with coffee or tea (black) for dunking purposes. I love almond milk but it just doesn't work...say with Oreos...no. It's not happening!
  • SkFarmMom
    SkFarmMom Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    If we're having mashed potatoes, I always take a small scoop and make it into the biggest hollowed out volcano possible. If "icky" vegetables (like over cooked peas :s ) are being served I'll put them in the middle of the volcano and then fill it with gravy (and if the veggies are something I like, then I just fill the volcano with gravy...and don't waste the space.) ;)

Turkey dinner...love the cranberries, but they can't touch anything.

Franks Hot Sauce on popcorn.
  • SkinnyCandii
    Options
    Spnneil06 wrote: »
    jalapenos on everything! EVERYTHING!! Love them!

Yes!
  • SkinnyCandii
    Options
    I usually eat my veggies raw.

I ONLY eat them raw, haha.
  • Dared2Evolve
    Dared2Evolve Posts: 2,803 Member
    Options
    In general I'm a condiment addict. I might eat a few chips with a ton of salsa.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options

As far I I am concerned chips are merely a conveyor for salsa or other dips. If I could double dip I would...or just get a spoon and dig in.
  • SkinnyCandii
    Options

I just eat salsa with a spoon, right from the jar, haha. I don't like chips; they're pointless calories, to me.
  • SkinnyCandii
    Options

oh yeah. I agree 100%. I have found though that instead of buying dairy milk just to dunk some cookies in, I'm satisfied with coffee or tea (black) for dunking purposes. I love almond milk but it just doesn't work...say with Oreos...no. It's not happening!

Cow's milk is so bad for you. I've been a vegan for 3 years, now. I only drink almond milk.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options

I just eat salsa with a spoon, right from the jar, haha. I don't like chips; they're pointless calories, to me.

The three of us need to go out for Mexican some time. Tell the server no chips...just a three big spoons and extra salsa please.
  • SkinnyCandii
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »

The three of us need to go out for Mexican some time. Tell the server no chips...just a three big spoons and extra salsa please.

Not gonna lie, I've done that!
    Well, actually it was a mexican buffet, but I basically loaded up on condiments and everyone kept harrasing me about it. Haha!
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    The individual dishes on my plate must not touch , because I want to experience each dish as it was intended. I will scrape off any offending food that touches inappropriately before eating.

I eat M&Ms in color order: brown, red, orange, yellow, green, blue.

When eating French fries I bite it in half, making sure that one half is on the right side of my mouth and the other half on the left side of my mouth, before I feel I'm getting the full experience and enjoyment from the food. I found out not long ago that one of my sons does this, too.

When eating toast, I eat the crust off first, because the soft middle is the best part and I want to enjoy it last.

I tend to eat the food on my plate in clockwise order, starting with veggies and ending at the main dish.

The poster who mentioned doing a little happy humming dance when she ate something she really enjoyed brought back memories of my youngest brother who did the exact same thing. He would hum and wiggle around in his seat.