• Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    My plan is to enjoy All. The. Foodz. ;)
  • aliciaaw
    aliciaaw Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Sad plan. I will be enjoying that day with my family and eating everything!!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to eat much during the day and exercise moderation for Christmas Eve dinner (though not so much for the deserts) because Christmas Day is where it's at food wise and I don't want to fill up on gross tamales and rice. :p
  • Krikit34
    Krikit34 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    OP - You've inspired me! You are eating the Christmas day foods with portion control and moderation in mind! If you want to indulge, you certainly can, as many said they will. If you are happy with your choices, you'll have a happy day! If your choices make you miserable, then it would be sad. A happy day does not have to depend on eating everything!
  • catic32
    catic32 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    eat what I want, back to normal the 26th
  • njitaliana
    njitaliana Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    We're having MFP Baked Eggs with Buffalo Chicken Hash for breakfast and opening gifts. Then, we are going to Benihana for lunch, followed by the movie, Unbroken. Since it's Christmas, I ordinarily would eat whatever I want at Benihana--but I have 49 lbs off and I want to see 50 off next week. So, I am going to skip the rice and order double vegetables. I can't wait to see 50 off!
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I'm going to enjoy my time and my food and not even worry about it. I can't imagine obsessing over what I consume on Christmas.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    my plan is to eat all the food...

As is mine.
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve: eat all the things

Every other day: track my calories

In all honesty, if I were to limit myself on these three days, I would regret it later. Sometimes you just need a day to go all out and forget about calories and macros. Even though I eat treats in moderation, I still need these days to eat myself silly and blow of some steam. It makes me more likely to stick to my plan in the long run.

Besides, since starting in May, I can't do the type of damage that I used to be able to do. I feel full much faster and too many sweets makes me feel sick sooner.
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    My Plan for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
    -Eat all the things
    -Don't obsess over calories
    -Enjoy the day
    -Be present

Oh, and do my usual Thursday morning workout. :smile:
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I'm really not too worried about one little old day...
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    My plan is to eat whatever I want until I'm full. Exercise is optional, but the next I will definitely put some work in.
  • dawnmcneil10
    dawnmcneil10 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if we'll celebrate Christmas on Christmas day or if we'll celebrate the day after since hubby will be working on Christmas day. Typically he has cinnamon rolls as was his family tradition and I have a breakfast of eggs, homefries and meat as was my family tradition. The rest of the meals that day are a combination of both family favorites that we've worked out over the years.
    One of my favorite things I do for myself on the holidays if not working is I go for a run, a peaceful run where I just go at a happy pace, take in the nature and appreciate that I have the ability to make that run, kind of like I run for all those that can't.
  • Balaru
    Balaru Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    We've already had the one day of eating it all. Our family Christmas and December Birthdays celebration was last Saturday when we had 21 people for dinner. It was awesome! And not a calorie was counted. Tonight and Tomorrow will be just 5 of us - hubby, me our two college kids and my Dad. I'm only a month into this and haven't got it downpat yet. No sadness here. I enjoy the way green smoothie makes me feel as opposed to the heavy OMG I'm going to explode feeling. I have alot of food allergies so even though the tastebuds might like it - it's not worth the headache or tummy ache or miserable feeling afterword. There is no sadness here.....only the joy of Christmas. Like others have posted I love getting outside and enjoying the sunshine. Hopefully we've seen the last of the bad weather. We had tornado warnings all last night. The sun is shinning now though. A Merry Christmas Eve to everyone!