100lbs to lose- looking to add friends, food diary sharing

Options

Replies

• Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I have lost 92 and have another 158 to go. I understand the feeling of desperation when there is a lot to lose but everyone has to just get started.
  • gtp0213
    gtp0213 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me, please! I really need accountability and have well over a 100 to lose. Would love some help
  • hot2def
    hot2def Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    PLEASE add me guys!! I need help from anyone willing to offer it!
  • irchrismm
    irchrismm Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Had over 100 to lose, but well on my way. Always looking for more friends who share the same struggles!
  • megan116xo
    megan116xo Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I have lost 30 lbs looking to lose another 70. I am really determined and have logged in religiously! :) TALK SOON!
  • tag624
    tag624 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me, I have lost 40 so far, wanting to lose about 55 more -_-
  • reeserox
    reeserox Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    you can add me. Lost 25 already....95 more to go :smile:
  • mtjaxx
    mtjaxx Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Can I join up with you guys too? I have 148 to lose to get to my goal. I know I can do it, but need all the help I can get. I hope I can help to keep some of you motivated also
  • artemis222
    artemis222 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    You can add me, if you like. I may have lost most of my weight, but I am still working on losing another 15-20 and gaining muscle (grrrrr muscles ;) ). Here is my story, if you would like to look.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/792326/300ish-to-127-pic-heavy#latest
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I never thought I should lose 100 lbs but if I am honest with myself it would do me good :)
  • lyrics09
    lyrics09 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I've been around here since May this year. Lost 87lbs thus far and got quite a few to go till I'm in "goal range" feel free to add! I'm always on and share logs. Warning, friends and I are all silly and participate in shanangins on our walls all week lol
  • jlynch401
    jlynch401 Posts: 3 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Just started w 100 to lose. Add me to this awesome group plz.
  • 24Gordonfan
    24Gordonfan Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I am looking to lose fifty or so pounds. But also to change my habits to live a healthier life style. More friends the better. Best of luck to everyone on their journey. It's not easy...but you all are worth it. :)
  • JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I need to lose approximately 100 pounds and I started about 25 days ago. Anyone is free to add me.
  • 221shannon
    221shannon Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 80-100 and I've just started.. down 3!! Add me!
  • sarah72085
    sarah72085 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Ultimately I'd like to lose 100 lbs and just be healthier. I just started and I'm down 12 lbs so far. Still a very long way to go.
  • sherig28
    sherig28 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    becbec777 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Anyone interested in losing more than 100lbs? I have this goal. I have already started, but would like to add more friends with a similar weight loss destination. I wish everyone the best of luck and see you in the food diaries out there! Thanks.

Rebecca

Please add me as well. I have about 125lbs to lose and am starting over. I love the idea of joining a support group on here! I got a Misfit for Christmas today and am tracking today....going to start journaling again tomorrow!
  • becbec777
    becbec777 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    thank you everyone, If I missed anyone, just send me a friend request. See you on the app and in the diaries. I encourage you all to eat and move your very best!

Rebecca
  • cherigraham
    Options
    Please add me~I also have 100lbs to lose!
  • 1musicgrl
    1musicgrl Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me as well. My goal weight is 90 pounds less but why not make it 100?? I used to use this but then was off of it for eight months so now I am back again. I'd be glad to offer support or whatever. Thanks.