I've decided my first goal reward is

Options
When I have lost 1 stone I am going to buy myself a Fitbit :-)

Replies

• uconnwinsnc1
    uconnwinsnc1 Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I love treating myself to things when I hit goals. :p
  • Misslove36
    Misslove36 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I really want one so this is a good incentive. I just have to choose which one
  • howzer123
    howzer123 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Misslove I am so on the fitbit train! I'm getting one for xmas and it's going to be the perfect thing to reward all the hard work and crank it up a notch!

I wish you all the best!
  • Misslove36
    Options
    Thanks, can I ask which one you are getting
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Love my fitbits

Started with the flex

Now I use the zip because I can wear it in my bra and I never used the sleep monitoring much ...and I can wear bracelets again

Seriously helped me achieve a good rate of weight loss and get my lazyass moving more on a daily basis
  • CarrieCans
    CarrieCans Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Nice reward!

When i reached the half way mark to my goal i wanted a huge hot fudge sundae but opted for a food scale instead.

I need to set another goal so i can get a fitbit too. And then i want a bike.... I see a healthy trend starting here.
  • MakePeasNotWar
    MakePeasNotWar Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    I love my Fitbit flex. I actually check my steps through the day and it makes me walk more, just to get those numbers. All my errands are up to date and my house has never been so clean.

Even my husband has noticed that I do more little things for him now. I don't have the heart to tell him that it's all about the step goal, lol

I think using rewards that also help you reach your goal is a great idea. A manicure is great, but a good pair of running shoes is much more motivational for me.
  • Misslove36
    Options
    Are they easy to sync to your phones and MFP, I'm not very technically minded
  • Misslove36
    Options
    I'm not bothered about the sleep monitoring side of it, I want to get myself moving more
  • MakePeasNotWar
    Options
    I have an iPhone, and it was extremely easy to set it up to sync with Bluetooth.

I turned on Bluetooth in my settings, it automatically detected the device, I hit "connect" and it was done

Now it syncs automatically whenever I open the app
  • Ayunaskam
    Ayunaskam Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I just bought a jawbone for myself and it's such a motivator to know how many steps I'm moving in a day. It makes me push myself to get more steps in today than I did yesterday.
  • Misslove36
    Options
    Jawbone, not heard of that one
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Every 25 lb loss I sign up for a 5k. About to do my fourth 5k in a year :)

Once I hit five 5ks I'm going to start doing 10ks.

When I get under 300 lbs I'm goin ghost hunting/overnight tour in a spooky place. I used to do this often but money has been tight.

When I get to 250 I'm going on one of those treetop ziplining adventures.

When I get to 200 I'm going skydiving! :)
  • MakePeasNotWar
    Options

When I get under 300 lbs I'm goin ghost hunting/overnight tour in a spooky place. I used to do this often but money has been tight.

That all sounds awesome!
  • Misslove36
    Options
    I love your goal plans, I should do that x
    I have done the skydive thing, stopped reaching for goals after that, put on loads of weight since.
    I like your way of thinking, maybe I could do that but on a smaller basis as I am so fat.....it's defiantly something to think of x
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options

Love this!
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Should be at final goal by Feb...just bought my reward because of Christmas sales...it hangs in my closet now; waiting to have it fitted in the new year at my final weight.

73641431.png
  • TopazCutie
    TopazCutie Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    When I get into the 130's, I'm rewarding myself with a manicure and pedicure! (about 6 pounds away)
  • katherine_startrek_fan
    Options

Very awesome! Sounds like our early goals are somewhat aligned. I bought a new pair of running shoes at my 40 pound goal. At the next one (my half way point), I'lk be signing up for my first 10 K.

At 200 pounds (3 goals away), I'm hoping to buy my first bikini and wear it with pride. I'm tall and, at my current drop in sizes, should be down to a size 6-8 bottoms and M top (currently 12-14 bottoms, L tops). At my final goal, I'm going to do a half marathon.