January 1st!!!

2»

Replies

• EvilPIB
    EvilPIB Posts: 334 Member
    My goal is to be 185 by the first trying on a smaller size pair of jeans I have hanging as motivation to get there. 465.gif
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    I want to go down 5 pounds by our Christmas Vacation, so my 1st of Jan resolution is to maintain over the holidays (if I manage to get there by then, that is). I want to eat clean next year and stop eating after 9p.m., so I have about 2 months to get that to a habit, right?

Phew, I think the scale misunderstood. I said, I want to go DOWN, not UP, you idiot! :grumble: Sheesh...
    :laugh: , have to do something about it... How's everyone else doing with their resolutions? :smile:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Though my ticker doesn't show it...I'm at 192 even this morning! Whoohoo finally broke my 192.4 plateau!:happy:
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Was at 195 when Rach threw down the gauntlet...my goal is to be at 185 by New Years. I'm at 191 today with 6 pounds to go! I haven't seen the 180's in about 6 years or more. I'm getting excited!:happy:
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    I wanna be 180 by christmas but new years sounds good too... I hope and pray these pounds come off. GOOD LUCK WITH YOURS! I have total 11pounds to lose
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    I'd really like to be down 7.4 more pounds by New Year's but I'm not sure it will happen. My body has seemed to slow down but I'm going to push for it! That'll put me at 150! WOO!

Good work to all of you for making goals! I like it! :flowerforyou:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    I really want to be in the 160's by the 1st of the year....now, mind you I'm at 170.2 right now....so I don't thing\k being in the 160's is too far of stretch...:wink: I really wanted to be at my goal weight of 150-155, but I don't think that is going to happen.....:flowerforyou:
  • raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member
    I want to be 185 by new years!!! I think saying "I've lost 75 lbs" will be AMAZING!
  • psantacruz
    psantacruz Posts: 71 Member
    I want to be at 205 by January 1st. If I do that, my BMI will be as such that I would no longer be classified as obese. That would make me happy. I would also have lost 70 lbs by then (at 55 right now).
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    I would really like to be in the 130's by New Years. That would be 8lbs. It will be hard going home to help my sis with her new baby after Christmas but hopefully I can stay on track and lose it.
    CW-148
    New Years goal - 130's so would 139 would be great!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    By December 31 I want to be under 200 pounds. That will be a total loss of 40 pounds in 4 months.
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Mine is to get down to 139 by Christmas as at least maintain that til the New Year!
  • My Honey and I are leaving for a 7 day cruise on January 1st, and I would LOVE to be down to 180 lbs by this date. I currently weigh 199 lbs, so that's a big dream. I'll be happy to get down to 190!
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    It is great to read about all the goals you have and feel all the motivation!!!! BUT what are you doing to get there??? What is the plan?? I don't have much to get to my goal, about 5lbs. I was actually there in Sep but ate a little too much in Oct and Nov. I don't want to continue with this pattern through Dec but I know it will be extra hard. My main goal is to at least stay where I am right now but I would love to drop a couple of pounds. That might not sound that much but it is extra difficult when you are close to your weight goal. :flowerforyou:
  • It is great to read about all the goals you have and feel all the motivation!!!! BUT what are you doing to get there??? What is the plan?? I don't have much to get to my goal, about 5lbs. I was actually there in Sep but ate a little too much in Oct and Nov. I don't want to continue with this pattern through Dec but I know it will be extra hard. My main goal is to at least stay where I am right now but I would love to drop a couple of pounds. That might not sound that much but it is extra difficult when you are close to your weight goal. :flowerforyou:

You're right Alf...having a goal is great, but having a plan to get to that goal is even more important. For me, eating better is the most important thing that I have to do. Exercising is the easiest thing for me. If I could workout everyday and eat whatever I wanted to, I would be one happy camper. But since that doesn't work, I have to get better at planning my meals in advance so that I am not tempted to stop at all of the burger joints I pass everyday. Fast food is my weakness!
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    I am aiming for my ticker to read 40 lbs to go.... I have 51 lbs to go right now.... I know I can do this.
    I want to be healthy again and get off of my blood pressure medication. Maybe off of the antidepressants too.

Come on everyone we can knock these pounds out of here!!!!!
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    By December 31 I want to be under 200 pounds. That will be a total loss of 40 pounds in 4 months.

Ooohhh to be under 200 pounds myself, that would be truly amazing :bigsmile:
    But 16 pounds in 4 weeks - hmmm, nah, I won't go there, that'd mean losing 4 pounds a week, although it's do-able, its not the 'recommended' 2 pounds a week, and I've come this far, I really don't wanna lose weight that wuick, for fear of it all coming right back and kicking me in the butt 107.gif

But hey, if I lose the maximum of 2 pounds a week, I'll be 208 pound in 4 weeks - I'm still on target YAY !!!!

How's everyone else doing ????
    Lets go, we can ALL do this :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • jenjen84
    jenjen84 Posts: 117 Member
    By Jan. 1, 2009 I want to be down to 175 ... That would put me at 70 pounds overall and I wouldn't be considered obese anymore which would be an awesome way to start the new year ... so that mean I need to lose 12 pounds in 4 weeks ... so off to the gym I go!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    to be 195 by jan 1st
    today im 204...so thats 9pounds
    really...id LOVE to be 190 BUT im gunna set a goal that is easily reached so i wont be too dissapointed!