Motivation and Support needed

Options
Hello future pals!!!!! B) ...My name is Kiki and I'm a wife/mother of two beautiful little girls 9 years old and 22 months old. in need of some genuine support and serious motivation right now. 32 Years old, 5'2 and 187 lbs. My goal is to lose about 50 lbs. Feel free to add me for support, especially those who are my height and weight. Thanks! ;)

Replies

• Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Hey there, all the best with all your goals, welcome to MFP!! Feel free to add me, I log daily and I'm an active member. Either way, if you give it 110% you will get 110% back!
    You can do it :D
  • MsTaurus954
    Options
    Aaaaww thanks adam and I definitely will add you as soon as I figure out how :D
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Aaaaww thanks adam and I definitely will add you as soon as I figure out how :D

Just sent you a request.
    If you go to a member profile, there is an option to 'Add Friend', that will then give you an option to type a message.. Then just click send and you're away!
  • fitpal661
    fitpal661 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I subscribe to the Everyday Health newsletter by the Mayo Clinic. It gives good advice and is motivating. Also I belong to TOPS, Take Off Pounds Sensibly. It helps to have a support group, hear others' strategies, have accountability, and contests. www.TOPS.org
  • MsTaurus954
    Options
    Thanks for the info fitpal661 :)
  • bekka908
    Options
    Im new too an need motivation can you add me