Hey there!

Options
My name is Caitlyn, I am 24yrs old, and I weigh in at 210 lbs on a 5'3 body. I never realized how much weight I had truly gained until seeing my wedding pictures! I was mortified! I would love to be down to 160, but I have no idea where to start! Any friendly support or tips would be appreciated, thank you!!

Replies

• Biggirllittledreams
    Biggirllittledreams Posts: 306 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I don't have the time to write as elaborate of an response as i'd like since i'm running out to work, but i'll PM you a few things tonight that helped me! :)
  • CaitR15
    CaitR15 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I don't have the time to write as elaborate of an response as i'd like since i'm running out to work, but i'll PM you a few things tonight that helped me! :)
    Thank you!!! I totally understand, I have to go in shortly as well. I really appreciate it :)
  • fbref9
    fbref9 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Caitlyn... Welcome to MFP. Just joining the site and writing an introduction is a great start. you will find that MFP has some great tools and there are plenty of encouraging and supportive people to help you along the way. The big thing I continue to hear is... one day at a time. Also start making some goals so you can gain momentum. We are hear to help. Feel free to add me if you would like support. All the best!