let's be honest here shall we?

Options
MissAnjy
MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
How many times a day would you say you go to the bathroom, lift up your shirt, and marvel at your accomplishments (whether they be big or small). Loss is loss, change is change, and every pound makes a difference somewhere on the body :)

so let's hear it. How many times a day do you go and stare at yourself in amazement?

Replies

• ImmortalWings17
    ImmortalWings17 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    2. One in the morning, one at night:) I have school in between:)
  • Lshizz
    Lshizz Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    At least twice...lol. I wouldn't say I'm marveling though as much as analyzing...Especially these last few days, I just finished the 30 day shred today so I can't help it :)
  • wewon
    wewon Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    How many times a day would you say you go to the bathroom, lift up your shirt, and marvel at your accomplishments (whether they be big or small).

Is this yet another boob shrinkage thread?
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    EVERY SINGLE DAY...! Before & After a shower :laugh:

I still need to believe - I am NOT dreamin' :love:
  • mignalg
    mignalg Posts: 30
    Options
    Somewhere around three times a day, LOL
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    At least twice. In the morning when I weigh, and at bight when I dress for bed. ANd inbetweeb sometimes I show off to my husband that I can fit back into somethning or that something else is too big.
  • sunsetwest
    sunsetwest Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    At least twice a day, more often on flat tummy days. Keeps me motivated.

Now what about YOU, MissAnjy? :tongue:
  • lilac01
    lilac01 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Everytime I go to the bathroom.
  • k2d4p
    k2d4p Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I can honestly say I don't make extra trips to the bathroom to look in the mirror. HOWEVER, I would be lying if I said I didn't look while I was already in there. Also, the way my bedroom is set up as soon as you walk in you see yourself in the mirror and I always look at myself in that mirror now. I am still amazed and what my body looks like now. I had no idea I could look like this. It is still a bit surreal. I don't know how long it will take for this to be normal.
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    I'd say about 3x.

I really need to check that it hasn't all grown back when I wasn't looking
  • crazymama2two
    crazymama2two Posts: 867
    Options
    i dont. i still loathe my rolls.
  • redhead91
    redhead91 Posts: 251
    Options
    Haha I thought you were gonna ask how many times we go to the bathroom to pee cause that would be too many to count ;)
  • MyNameIsNotBob
    MyNameIsNotBob Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Haha. My bathroom mirror is a head-sized mirror only. But every time I change clothes in front of the full-length, I def. check myself out. So, at least twice, and sometimes more.
  • ashleyinthestars
    ashleyinthestars Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    uh, alot :embarassed: :laugh:

pretty much everytime I go to the bathroom (which is a lot with all that water I'm drinking!!). It's just so unbelievable to me sometimes - I was at my biggest for nearly 9 years!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I check my tummy everytime i use the bathroom. Sometimes i think i drink more water just so i can pee more often to look more often hahahaha jk :P

I caught myself today looking at my reflection in the MICROWAVE lol
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Every chance I get. I'm pretty egotistical.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    All the time! Even tho I don't have too much to lose compared to some, its still crazy to see how flat my stomach looks and how much better my legs look.
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Anytime I need the encouragement...so more times than I would like to admit but it's what keeps me motivated. :blushing:
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    bahahahaha!! All the time.. and I'm not a narcissist either. I just haven't seen my tummy this flat in YEARS. It keeps me from eating the snacks in teh breakroom at work lol
  • djhavoc
    djhavoc Posts: 43
    Options
    Only after a workout before I shower and that's at least 4 times a week.