you know you need glasses when...

Options
slimandsmiling
slimandsmiling Posts: 85 Member
I just recently bought myself a birthday present..it was ckintou...now I like the smell but have just realised it would appear they make eau de toilette for men these days..and when I gazed at the box I realised it says 'him' at the top.. I really need to start wearing my glasses when shopping..and it will be interesting if I attract more men wearing this than my more flowery stuff..lol... can you start your own..you know you need glasses when....story?

Replies

• daedalus01
    daedalus01 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Nothing more sexier than a woman rocking men's cologne. :smiley:
  • slimandsmiling
    Options
    daedalus01 wrote: »

lol, well.. that is good to know.. will keep wearing it then.. happy xmas!
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    I love mens cologne! Still wear womens too, but mens isn't overpowering and floral! Yucky!
  • LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    When I started having to hold the ingredients lists on foods at arm's length in order to read them...also, my screens all looked really fuzzy...
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,566 Member
    Options
    When you can read a street sign just before passing it. True story.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Wearing them since I was 8. But a few months ago I was out on my SUP with a girlfriend on hers and we came around a corner and I said "wow! look at that turtle!" She said "what turtle??" So she comes closer to me and says "No way, that's a gator." I disagreed... until we got a little closer... Yep, it was the head and nose of a gator. I only saw the head which was why I thought it was something else.
  • Old_Man_McGucket
    Old_Man_McGucket Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    ...when you run out of contacts and have to drive to the Eye Dr. in your perscription swimming goggles. (Happened to me a month ago)
  • slimandsmiling
    Options
    ...when you run out of contacts and have to drive to the Eye Dr. in your perscription swimming goggles. (Happened to me a month ago)

that made me chuckle.. good job you can think creatively. :)
  • EZDUZIT68
    EZDUZIT68 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    You know you need glasses when you
    daedalus01 wrote: »

On the other hand, a man "rocking" women's cologne is definitely one of the most nauseating odors I can think of.