Hopping back in and looking for more vocal friends

Options
I let myself go for the last 4 months without actively logging in but I had lost 90lbs before that, gained back nearly 30 labs when I got sick (which was the 4 months) but I am finally healthy and cleared to get back in the gym.

I am excited to get back to this especially after succeeding there is no doubt in my mind I can't drop these last 75 pounds and truly kick some *kitten*.

I am looking for friends who actively update more than just the automatic updates. I even turned my auto updates off. My journal is open for anyone to look at but it doesn't post on everyone's feeds. In fact only my exercise does and then the updates I type out. These are the kind of people I am looking for. People who talk about their day to day lives, the struggles and joys they experience, weight related or not.
If this is you please add me! Signing on and staying active is much easier with other people who you want to check their updates and want to talk to!

Look forward to "meeting" you all! and Happy Holidays!!!

Replies

• DarcysLosingIt
    DarcysLosingIt Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I am looking for active/vocal friends also. I have about 50 "friends" but only two are ACTIVE. Lets make 2015 our year.
  • freyja1197
    freyja1197 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You can do this! I'm on here every day - please feel free to add me for support.