weight loss drink ( do you think it will work?)

Options
mehv2
mehv2 Posts: 44 Member
Hey guys I currently am drinking this drink a youtuber told me about. It has warm water honey, cinnamon, ginger and lemon.all mixed together. It tastes pretty good and I do know all these things with warm water help loose fat but would this be good all mixed together. And how much do you think it would help?

Replies

• AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    mehv2 wrote: »
    I do know all these things with warm water help loose fat

How do you know that?
    And how much do you think it would help?

Not at all. 0% help
  • mehv2
    Options
    auntrhon66 wrote: »
    Hey guys I currently am drinking this drink a youtuber told me about. It has warm water honey, cinnamon, ginger and lemon.all mixed together. It tastes pretty good and I do know all these things with warm water help loose fat but would this be good all mixed together. And how much do you think it would help?

nope...won't help...eat at a deficit...that's how you lose weight.

The bolded part is total nonsense.

Oh I am eating a deficit and working out. I'm just using this as an extra boosg
  • safri77
    safri77 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Being in caloric deficit and walking the fine line of losing fat and keeping muscle is the only way to go.
  • mehv2
    Options
    safri77 wrote: »
    Being in caloric deficit and walking the fine line of losing fat and keeping muscle is the only way to go.

Then what about green tea? And other foods that are beneficial for weight loss such as lemon, pineapples
  • DonM46
    DonM46 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Only thing it will do is occupy space in your stomach for a while. Might delay the onset of hunger, but won't help lose fat or pounds. It might cause your wallet to be lighter, but that's about it.
  • mehv2
    Options

Then what about green tea? And other foods that are beneficial for weight loss such as lemon, pineapples[/quote]

um...EAT AT A DEFICIT...the above are JUST MYTHS!

Even green tea?
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    oh dear..
  • slucki01
    slucki01 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    No
  • mehv2
    Options

Then what about green tea? And other foods that are beneficial for weight loss such as lemon, pineapples[/quote]

Even green tea?

Yes, even green tea...

But green tea boosts metabolism. N I know it does I have to rush to the bathroom after drinking green tea.
  • AJ_G
    Options
    slucki01 wrote: »
    No

^ How I feel about this entire thread LOL
  • mehv2
    Options

Even green tea?

Yes, even green tea...

But green tea boosts metabolism. N I know it does I have to rush to the bathroom after drinking green tea.

No, it doesn't...and you have to rush to the bathroom because you have to go to the bathroom...

No it happens after I drink green Tea. I have celiac disease and my metabolism sucks. My body is so slow on digesting food. 2 doctors have said green tea will boost my metabolism and it has! I have noticed! I have been drinking green tea for 3 years! It does miracles but obv it won't help someone loose tons of weight it just a boost. And all of you are so mean. You are saying foods that have benefits don't have there benefits? Everything is a myth? Then a chocolate doughnut being bad for you is a myth too. Why don't you all go and eat doughnuts for life!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    NO drink concoction works without calorie deficit if weight loss is the goal. Refrain from listening to all the "gurus" who try to sell you something that you NEED to lose weight. They just want you to believe that calorie deficit alone won't do it.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• AJ_G
    edited December 2014
    Options

Even green tea?

Yes, even green tea...

No, it doesn't...and you have to rush to the bathroom because you have to go to the bathroom...

No it happens after I drink green Tea. I have celiac disease and my metabolism sucks. My body is so slow on digesting food. 2 doctors have said green tea will boost my metabolism and it has! I have noticed! I have been drinking green tea for 3 years! It does miracles but obv it won't help someone loose tons of weight it just a boost. And all of you are so mean. You are saying foods that have benefits don't have there benefits? Everything is a myth? Then a chocolate doughnut being bad for you is a myth too. Why don't you all go and eat doughnuts for life!

You're a troll. You just proved that you're a troll...
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Cmon guyz, youz are sooooo mean!!
    Go eat donutz! *eye rolls*
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    If there were a magic drink, you would be rich and none of use would be here working the plan.
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    If you like it… drink it. And enjoy it. But if you are hoping it will speed up your weight loss or your metabolism… You're in for a great deal of disappointment. Also… remember honey has calories in it… so make sure you are accounting for them when you say you are eating at a deficit… Because believe it or not your magic concoction could actually slow down your weight loss, if you don't.