How bad did you eat today?

Options

Replies

• Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I ate over calories, but I didn't eat "bad" I ate like everyone else. And I enjoyed every bite. tomorrow I will work out and return to normal programming.
  • sarafischbach9
    sarafischbach9 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I do not log my calories at the moment. However, I didn't do great today, but I also didn't eat as bad as I could have. I did have a fair share of sweets, but I've done worse in previous years. I also did 11.2 mile run this morning, which bought me more calories. I'm just bloated, but it will go away in a few days.
  • Slasher09
    Slasher09 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I haven't been hungry in 9 hours. I would say I ate pretty bad...and it was worth every bite.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    I didn't log, but not as much as I expected. And that includes whipped dessert, pie, cheesecake, and cookies.
  • xtiansalcedo
    xtiansalcedo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Not gonna bother to log, but the last two days have been awesome, just eating whatever the heck is put in front of me. Tomorrow will also be a good one as I'm seeing an old friend from high school I see very rarely, so add another big dinner plus an ocean of beer. My guess is that I've gone over by at least 1500 calories the last couple of days, and will do so again tomorrow.

And you know what? Don't care! I came off of six months worth of maintenance at the start of the month and busted my *kitten* to lose five pounds because I planned on not giving a hoot during the holidays. If I gain it all back by New Year's, then no biggie, I'm back where I started Dec. 1st, and ready to hit the gym again.
  • Branstin
    Branstin Posts: 2,320 Member
    Options
    I don't look at eating as "bad", especially when spending time with family and friends. Although I enjoyed my food, I didn't lose my head.
  • paradi3s
    paradi3s Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    i didn't bother logging in all the specifics. i just did so i can keep my streak! xp
    i ate so much but i have no regrets!
  • MaryCS62
    MaryCS62 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Branstin wrote: »
    I don't look at eating as "bad", especially when spending time with family and friends. Although I enjoyed my food, I didn't lose my head.
    That's how I'm trying to look at it. I ate over goal, logged as well as I could. Didn't eat as many cookies as in the past, but definitely enjoyed the fried rice ball & antipasto platter!
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Went to our daughters for Christmas Day!
    Had an amazing eggnog drink with whiskey, a homemade cinnamon bun (YUM), and some cheese, then went out to an amazing restaurant in Philly's Chinatown and had lots of delicious food including crabmeat soup dumplings, short ribs, scallion pancakes and oodles of noodles! Also Chinese beer.
    Then we went back to my daughter's and had homemade decorated gingerbread cookies and chocolate!
    I didn't count or log but had a wonderful day with my children and grandchildren!
  • 0somuchbetter0
    0somuchbetter0 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    I ate cookies all...day...long...
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    I logged estimates.. I think I went 2k over my goal. Most of it was lovely alcoholic calories >:)
  • mrsgoochy
    mrsgoochy Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    800- 1000 over. I tried to get as accurage as I could but I didn't measure how much loaded baked potato soup I had with bacon crumbles and cheddar cheese on top ;) It was good to see though, in a twisted way, because MFP told me what I'd weigh if I continued to eat that way!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I didn't eat bad yesterday or the day before. I enjoyed most of what went into my mouth

I've still got it in me to scarf down whole containers so I went wayyyyy over maintenance. I made myself sick and went to bed at 8:30.
    Back to the grind for me since the family doesn't really celebrate New Years. I'm starting the day off right with 75gr of some Blue Bell ice cream and trying out my new dip station.
  • ketorach
    ketorach Posts: 430 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I ate pretty reasonably on Christmas eve and Christmas. I did have two cookies each day. Since I eat LCHF, I expect a few pounds of water weight due to the extra sugar and carbs but I'm not too worried. Back at it today. :smile:
  • Thorbjornn
    Thorbjornn Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I ate so bad, and so much - that I didn't even log it B)

Same. :D
  • gshifrin
    gshifrin Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna forget how much I indulged yesterday and just focus on getting back on track today.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I ate (and drank) well and enjoyed Christmas with my family...I don't really worry about it...I'd rather just enjoy the time with my family than worry about how many calories I had or whatever. It's pretty much irrelevant to the whole anyway.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I ate about 400 to 500 calories over my daily goal. I don't really feel bad about it.
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    The same as usual