Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Nutribullet

NK1112
NK1112 Posts: 781 Member
Has anyone had experience with a Nutribullet? I just recieved one and wondered what reviews it gets from those on MRP who have experience with one.

The one I recieved is a Pro 900 Series.

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    I don't remember what series, but I love mine! Use it a lot to make smoothies.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Oh. Yeah. Mine is a totally different kind of bullet.
  • jjsilcox96
    jjsilcox96 Posts: 63 Member
    I got one to made my first smoothie this morning. Awsoooome
  • 221shannon
    221shannon Posts: 34 Member
    I love my nutribullet! I make all kinds of smoothies and I've started making some with kale and spinach with the fruits and they're pretty good! I also like to add almonds or hemp protein powder to the fruits to make the smoothie healthier :) I hope you love yours!
  • sophomorelove
    sophomorelove Posts: 193 Member
    I used it a lot to make baby food and now I use it for frozen banana "ice cream" and quick smoothies. I love that it's so small and easy to clean.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    I'd love to get one. But most everyone I know uses theirs a few times and then don't bother anymore.
    Are they a pain to clean, with lots of parts?
  • crashchamp
    crashchamp Posts: 147 Member

care to elaborate :smiling_imp:
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    We have one that we use often. I think it is three or four parts. Definitely it is easy to clean.
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Love my Nutribullet. They are awesome. Much better than a Vitamix.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    3lseif wrote: »

care to elaborate :smiling_imp:

Let's just say that it goes at various speeds, kinda like the Nutribullet.

• Lalalindaloo
    Lalalindaloo Posts: 204 Member
    Love my Nutribullet. Use it every day for my smoothies. It will pulverize frozen fruit and ice like nothing else.

***I killed three blender previously, so I am hard on things and this puppy is a workhorse!
  • Lalalindaloo
    edited December 2014
    Love my Nutribullet. Use it every day for my smoothies. It will pulverize frozen fruit and ice like nothing else.

***I killed three blenders previously, so I am hard on things and this puppy is a workhorse!

***Edited to add: I watched my sis open a Culinary Institute blender her husband went on and on about this morning. Felt bad for her. The Nutribullet is better.
  • Lalalindaloo
    I'd love to get one. But most everyone I know uses theirs a few times and then don't bother anymore.

I don't know why they would stop using it. Easy to clean.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member

I don't know why they would stop using it. Easy to clean.

cool thanks guys. Maybe they're a bit like a treadmill lol it gets used a lot in the beginning, then becomes a clothes horse.

• NK1112
    Thanks everyone.
    The instructions say to use fresh fruit ... so I was wondering about the advisability of adding ice to the mix.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    I love mine and use it regularly.
  • BigAl_2
    BigAl_2 Posts: 85 Member
    NK1112 wrote: »
    Has anyone had experience with a Nutribullet? I just recieved one and wondered what reviews it gets from those on MRP who have experience with one.

The one I recieved is a Pro 900 Series.

Love my nutribullet! I use it pretty much every morning for my protein shakes :)
  • yogaveg
    yogaveg Posts: 68 Member
    love mine! i got it last year for christmas and have been enthusiastically using it this whole time. it's fantastic. my usual recipe is frozen banana or mango, any other fruit till about a cup, a cup of greens on top of that and then some coconut water or almond milk. and you can mix it up a lot and make lots of cool things with it. i seriously love it so much!
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Ive been using it for a couple years and love it. I make smoothies, nutmilks and sauce starters in it a lot. Its second only to my Vitamix.
  • NK1112
    I tried my first nutribullet smoothie this morning ... it tasted good and was faster to make than in my old blender, plus easier to clean.

However, can I really put frozen fruit and/or ice cubes in it? Every recipe I read thus far only had fresh fruit and vegetbles as the ingredients.