im looking for women in thir 20s n 30s needing to lose 40 lbs or more

Options

Replies

• love0318
    Options
    I am 25 at 215 lbs wanting to loose 30 for right now then wanting to loose 30 more ive been on here before lost about 15 but then got prego and went back looking for friend support
  • katherine_startrek_fan
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! Mid twenties w/ 60 pounds to go!
  • sarah72085
    sarah72085 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 and looking to lose 50 pounds to start. Add me! I'm looking for friends to help keep me on track.
  • freespyryt
    freespyryt Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    25 and looking to lose another 55lbs! Lost 30 so far :)
  • lawlifehanna
    lawlifehanna Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 23-year-old college student and my goal is to lose 55lbs. I've lost about 20lbs previously with MFP, but life (and starting college) got in the way and those 20 came back with another 20. I created a new MFP account because this isn't about the past, this is about the future. Anybody can add me!
  • YoshiCow
    YoshiCow Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    22 year old here. Currently at 220lbs but wanting to get to 140lbs. :)
  • krisfram
    krisfram Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    34 working on losing 40lbs need to lose 20. Feel free to add me always looking for accountability
  • hellasaarli
    hellasaarli Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Hella. I just started on MFP three days ago. I'm hoping to lose some weight next year - dream weight is about 50lbs lighter.
  • Firefly0606
    Firefly0606 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me. I'm 31, weigh in at 240lbs, wanting to get to 170 eventually. I have been using MFP for about 4 months - tracking really helps to keep you in check.
  • Hi, I'm Jess. I'm 25 and got over 70lb to lose! Anyone feel free to add me x
  • flems629
    flems629 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am 34 and need to lose at least 70. I have used the site before and did well but let life get to me and gained it and a few back, I am determined to be successful and stick with it.
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Me.
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    I've got 50 to go.
  • chrissiehi
    Options
    Hi! I'm 30 years old and need to lose about 50 lbs. I have 3 weddings coming up in the summer including my brothers and would love to feel better in my own skin before the bed events arrive!!!
  • Ja_ja_jakeya
    Ja_ja_jakeya Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 20 and looking to lose about 50lbs. I'm taking it 25lbs at a time so that the big number doesn't seem so far away! Feel free to add me!
  • GretchenB02
    GretchenB02 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm 32,
    SW 214
    CW 197
    GW 150
    Add me.
  • Ro5238
    Ro5238 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to loose around 50 total- maybe. I for right now am trying small goals. I'm 26..you can add me if you like. Anyone can! I did this once before but also got lazy about it- then just busy. So I'm hoping it helps this time around.
  • I'm 29 and looking to lose about 60 lbs! Just signed up on MFP and hoping it can help me get back on track. Feel free to add me :)
  • unity123
    Options
    Hi everyone I am 32 looking drop 20 pounds and keep it off..who is with me on this weight loss Journey?
    Add me unity123
  • lmw71282
    lmw71282 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello:) I'm 32. I've lost about 21 so far since October I have about 66 to go. I would add you but for some reason mfp isn't working on my phone or tablet so please feel free to add me:)