Options
2»

Replies

• Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    603reader wrote: »
    Ripfit138 wrote: »
    Lol...I don't care where it is posted or where it came from. I thought it was funny. The professor needed sources - there it is.

Because you can't just take the intellectual property of someone else. Term paper or not, you should always credit your source. Its the non-douche thing to do.

They didn't claim it was theirs, nothing was taken. Go eat your Christmas dinner and smile.
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    Lol...I don't care where it is posted or where it came from. I thought it was funny. The professor needed sources - there it is.

Because you can't just take the intellectual property of someone else. Term paper or not, you should always credit your source. Its the non-douche thing to do.

They didn't claim it was theirs, nothing was taken. Go eat your Christmas dinner and smile.

Already eaten. But they didn't give credit which is the problem.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options

Already eaten. But they didn't give credit which is the problem.

They don't HAVE TO, you see. You want to try to boss people into doing what you want them to do, start up a business. This is a social forum where people can and will say what they want. If they don't follow the rules they agreed to upon their usage of forums, a moderator will do their job and let them know they messed up. It is not your job to come and try to do so. :3

Merry Christmas.
  • Ripfit138
    Ripfit138 Posts: 1,148 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options

SMH...hahaha, some kids. At least some of you get it - this is for entertainment. Smile, buttercup - it's the non-douche thing to do, (603Reader, MFP Message Board, 2014). :wink:
    Cheers folks. Hope you all had a great holiday!
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Gawd...See what ya started RF? lmao. smh.
  • Ripfit138
    Options
    I know right? I only feel bad it took me so long to post again - I was too busy pirating movies off the internet and stealing other bands' lyrics to check back in a timely manner...
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Magic....

I'm not even Christian and Santa came to my house...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaWmdtXAN22M2XV430emXd8CVWFV2jDUom9PERI_ASvfPpQ6KvbA

35_2_thumb.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkeW_1HBz8wPoaUkJDI3sd25z_ypjrWk1MeQbCT68SbTx9F614

trains.gif
  • Groovyca2022
    Options
    Well, you gotta do what you gotta do to save a few dollars.

BTW ~ I hope you make some decent money off the lyrics then maybe you can quit your job!
  • Ripfit138
    Options
    I'll be sure to site my sources when I'm inducted into the Rock Hall of Fame
  • LeGrognard
    Options
    All was explained on last night's Doctor Who Christmas Special. :D
  • Ripfit138
    Options
    He's got an answer for everything!
  • Groovyca2022
    Options
    I'll be sure to site my sources when I'm inducted into the Rock Hall of Fame

Lmao!!
  • Kamikazeflutterby
    Kamikazeflutterby Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Leaving a "present" as a distractionary tactic so you don't notice what's gone missing. It's basic misdirection.

I almost bought a Nickleback CD specifically for putpocketing prank purposes. Then I realized I'd have to buy a Nickleback CD.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,714 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Cute. Wheres your source?

It's 2014, the interwebs is...(are?) my source. We're not writing term papers here...

Its still polite to give credit for someone's work. Especially if its copyrighted.

Here you go, feel better?

Santa Claus:
    A Scientific Perspective
    (source unknown)

Index: Atheism and Awareness
    That's odd. It claims Santa only visits christian homes. Lots of atheists (and other non-christians) celebrate christmas and do the Santa thing.
    Yep. I'm hardly a christian and love to share in the Pagan ritual of Christmas every year.

Magic only works at Christmas, Easter and Disney excursions.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• Ripfit138
    Options
    Leaving a "present" as a distractionary tactic so you don't notice what's gone missing. It's basic misdirection.

I almost bought a Nickleback CD specifically for putpocketing prank purposes. Then I realized I'd have to buy a Nickleback CD.

close one! You chose wisely