How bad did you eat today?

Options
13»

Replies

• Parker1717
    Options
    Omg too much dressing and too many peanut butter cookies I am definitely paying for it now!!!!!
  • KimiSteinbach
    KimiSteinbach Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I am doing well today! Haven't eaten yet! Lol!
  • SteveEighty
    SteveEighty Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Between Xmas eve (big blow-out), Xmas day and today, I've probably ingurgitated over 7,000 cals, a good third of them in drinks I reckon... As a result, I have put on 4 lbs. 10k for me tomorrow morning!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    What exactly is bad?
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Estimating between 5,000 to 7,000 delicious calories, enjoyed every bite. :wink:

ETA: Gained only 2 pounds....but I drank a lot of water.
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    I ate so bad - it was good! a lot of my cals were liquid :)
  • kcd1961
    kcd1961 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Too difficult to log - estimated 1000 calories over, maybe worse. Goal for the week is maintenance so I think I should be OK.
  • slimandsmiling
    slimandsmiling Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I was over on both days by about 400 calories I think.. and tonight I am going to clear out the xmas pudding, cava left over and other stuff I don't normally eat and tomorrow I am back to healthier stuff. I actually feel really full tonight and don't feel as good with as much food inside of me..I enjoyed eating stuff I don't normally but am ready to refocus.
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    I ate ALL the things for 3 days straight. It was all delicious, and was extra special, since I was in the company of extended family I don't get to see often. So...it was all good, none of it "bad", and I will get back to logging tomorrow morning.

• gabrielleelliott90
    gabrielleelliott90 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Christmas and boxing day, I ate heaps of *kitten* without logging. But 27th I'm back on it logging
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I logged today for the first time since Monday. I've been eating more mindfully, and I STILL managed to go over by almost 1000 calories. Sigh. Christmas left-overs are the devil. Tomorrow is a new day. I have no idea if I've gained or not, but as long as I didn't gain 6 pounds this week, I'll still be in maintenance. :) If I DID manage to gain 6 pounds, then I suppose I'll be doing damage control before long.

I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday!
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Christmas Eve was the gut buster at around 400 cals over maintenance (1845). Totally worth it, would binge again. Christmas Day, cut that to 200. Today, it will be around 200 under maintenance. Finally, tomorrow is business as usual at 300-500 under maintenance. Phew. Next maintenance day is NYE, then back to dieting. I am almost at goal (currently 140lbs and want to be 135lbs), so chugging along.

One of the interesting things about Christmas eve was that we had rolls cut into open faced sandwiches with all the toppings (think a standard German breakfast or dinner). This was the first time that we had done this in awhile. I used to eat three or four of those rolls at a time piled high with cheese. Christmas eve, I finished 1.25 rolls and two pieces of 40cal crispbread and was so stuffed. How the hell did I eat more than that EVERYDAY?! No wonder I turned into such a landwhale.
  • nicnz
    nicnz Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Both Xmas and boxing day meals weren't too bad actually surprisingly - Turkey and salads, finishing off with fruit pudding, pavlova and trifle yum! Today however, slipped and just ate one of the nicest pizzas (ny style) I've had in a long time.... not stopping after 1 massive slice either, and adding to that - beer tasting :smiley: on a hot summer day for lunch. It's almost 8 pm now, and still feel full. I don't know how I've gone over, surly it's quite a bit! Back to normal tomorrow I hope.
  • allotmentgardener
    allotmentgardener Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I was actually under on the 26th, made up for the fact that i was over on 25th! ;)
  • paulawatkins1974
    paulawatkins1974 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I ate 'till I hurt. Gained 8 lbs in a week. I refuse to believe it's all fat.