Summer Weight Loss Results: From 180 Lbs To 170 Lbs, Boobs B

Options
Gallen88
Gallen88 Posts: 171 Member
Hey yall! So the results are in and my goal over the summer was to lose the last 30 lbs. Well as you can see, that didn’t happen. I did end up losing 10lbs though.

When i started this journey, baby when i tteeelll you i was 200 LBS and that was in October 2010. I am now 171lbs as of August 2011! If i would have cleaned up my diet a long time ago, i would have probably reached my goal by now. But eh, you live and you learn.

I am happy to say that the vast majority of this weight loss came from my upper body, what i have been targeting the most! My whole goal has been to get my arms and my chest down to a decent size and i am proud to say that this is happening.

This computer that i am currently typing from doesn’t have my end results measurements but i can tell you that from June To July I mostly lost inches. At the end of July and early August, i kicked it up a notch by doing Insanity AND Running in the same day. I would run in the morning and do Insanity at night.

I cut out the carbs but not completely. I just scaled back on them….a whole lot. I would maybe eat a sandwich a week but for the most part i was a vegetable FANATIC! Every meal, i had vegetables. Although the vast majority of my meal did consist of just vegetables and meat. Some of the things i ate a lot of were:
◦Mixed vegetables with eggs ( i know it sounds gross but it was actually a pretty good breakfast)
◦Turkey Meatloaf
◦Corn ( I love corn)
◦Green Beans
◦Red beans ( little to no rice)
◦Turkey bacon or sausage
◦Green Tea ( sweeten with honey and a tad bit of sugar)
◦8 + cups of water a day
◦Salad from MCd’s everyday ( I was working there so i got a free lunch everyday. I always ate either the Caesar Chicken Salad with extra chicken or the Asian Chicken Salad , of course with extra chicken)

As much as i LOVE LOVE LOVE cereal and milk, i had to cut back on both so if i didn’t have green tea with my breakfast, i drank water. Yes i did slip a few times. While i was at work i would very rarely get some fries with my salad ( i know right) or i would get a Mocha Frappe ( they are so damn good!). But other than that, this is the gist of what i ate.

Also, i found out that S’Mores are only 140 calories a piece……~pause~ …. so you know it was on right? I would treat myself to maybe four every other week because as bad as i want to sit here and lie to you and tell you that i stayed away from sugar I CAN’T! I have tried. Mind you, im not half as bad as i used to be ( except when lady red would visit) but i still can’t stay away from the sugar.

But my moto was i will earn what i eat. So i if i ate something that day that i know i shouldn’t have, i would run that much faster or do insanity that much harder that day. I could not imagine letting my progress go down the drain because of my lack of self-control.

I took it one day at a time and my moto was “I’m not there yet, but i am closer than i was yesterday“.

Needless to say when i got back to New Orleans, all my friends and fam were like

“Wow look at all the weight you have lost”

“Gab, where did you disappear too”

“Yall look i walked in front Gabby, you can’t see her no more” (My aunt Netta)

When i started, i struggled with 2 mile runs in an hour, now i average 3 miles in between 30 – 40 mins! I slacked on Insanity because doing both was giving me results but LAWD it was killing me. I stayed with both for like 3 weeks but i would be lying if i said Insanity didn’t help me catapult out of my plateau that i had been in for MONTHS! It gave me the push i needed. I will resume it when i get to the 160 mark but for now, i’m gonna run the world.

I don’t have to sit here and tell you that my boobs shrunk, you can def see that for yourself! Trust me i will be keeping my old bras for souvenirs. When i started this journey, i was a size 36 G/38 F. I am pretty sure i am closing in on a DD. I used to be in X-LARGE shirts, i now wear mediums. Pants were a size 14, i now wear a 10.

But like i said, i dont have to tell you that, check the pics!

compilation-flex.jpg?w=490&h=309
compilation-side.jpg?w=490&h=228
compilation-back.jpg?w=490&h=228
compilation-front.jpg?w=490&h=230

Goals Reached

October 2010: Was 200lbs , started running and couldn’t run a mile

August 211: Now 171 lbs, can run 3 miles in 30 mins

Total Weight loss : 30 lbs!! POW!

Next short term goal - 10lbs , get into a D CUP, run 4miles in 30mins ( only managed to do this once) Accomplish by October
Long term goal - The last 20lbs, C cup, 5 miles in 45 minutes . Accomplish by January

Replies

• Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    WOW! What an inspiration you are!!!
  • tuskegee4
    tuskegee4 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great Job and it shows!!
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Great success story! Very inspirational... :)
  • zooflute
    Options
    Yay! Great job!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Excellent results! Way to work!
  • kslindner
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! Keep it up, girl! You look awesome!!!
  • jallen67
    Options
    Girl! way to go! you are truly and inspiration! :D:happy:
  • AngelsheriHackley
    Options
    Thank you so much for your post!! Your such a motivation and I pray I can lose weight and keep a positive attitude just like you. God bless you and continue the good work your looking really slim :)
  • Manda3183
    Manda3183 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thanks for sharing. It's stories like these that help the rest of us keep going.
  • sgha
    sgha Posts: 225
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT!!! Thanks for inspiring us.
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Great job! keep up the good work!! Congrats! :happy:
  • lotusthrone
    lotusthrone Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! You look amazing.
  • CrystalFlury
    CrystalFlury Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! You crack me up (from your message, not pics or anything). I bet you feel awesome having gone from 200 to 170. I was in the same boat about three years ago. I went from 208ish to 165 (my lowest) and then hit a plateau because I never fixed my diet the first time around, I was under the impression all I had to do was exercise like crazy (all jogging). Now I'm starting over again, luckily not at the 200 range! Anyway, good luck with losing the rest of your weight!
  • klewis81
    Options
    Your story showed that you have a great sense of humor, it was enjoyable to read :) You give me some hope bc my boobs are HUGE too. I think I have size Fs and I would dearly love to get back into the DD range too!
  • jem728
    Options
    WOWWW!!!! You look amazing. Keep it up. I enjoyed reading your post.
  • Gallen88
    Options
    Your story showed that you have a great sense of humor, it was enjoyable to read :) You give me some hope bc my boobs are HUGE too. I think I have size Fs and I would dearly love to get back into the DD range too!

You can definitely do it! All it takes is time. you will get there!
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Great job. Not only did you cut weight in the picture progression but apparently you cut height too! Impressive.
  • Gallen88
    Options
    Great job. Not only did you cut weight in the picture progression but apparently you cut height too! Impressive.
    lol!
  • Gallen88
    Options
    bumping for others
  • MargueriteMuguet
    MargueriteMuguet Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation! I m also looking to lose a bit from my chest but anywhere is fine. I love your 'down to earth-ness' and saying you still had a sugar and stuff sometimes. It s the bigger picture that matters. Thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!