1200 calorie meal plan for road trip?

Options

Replies

• PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    emdeesea wrote: »
    The similarity I see is the exact same haircolor on the roots and the exact same highlight on the strands of hair around the face. (Only a woman could notice that)

Tattoo on the mid arm in both pictures.
  • 0somuchbetter0
    0somuchbetter0 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    The similarity I see is the exact same haircolor on the roots and the exact same highlight on the strands of hair around the face. (Only a woman could notice that)

I hadn't noticed the tattoo. Yes, dead giveaway. Poor girl. I hope she's able to get help. Her husband is in the military...so is mine. I know from experience the mental health system at Tricare is not very well equipped to handle eating disorders since they're consumed with PTSD, TBI, and suicide prevention these days. I had to be very proactive and very persistent to get the help I needed within their system.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    PikaKnight wrote: »
    Serah87 wrote: »
    DerekVTX wrote: »
    Serah87:
    . Maybe you do not know what it is like to be morbidly obese

Actually I was morbidly obese, weighing 230 pounds. So I do know what it is like. Thank you. Lost 121 pounds and now maintaining.

V4WpniF.gif

I only made it to this post and I had to comment.

This is why you're my friend. Because you post pictures of fist bumping Sirens. I luff you. <3

:bigsmile:
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options

Oh it's this OP...

She does need help.
  • lishie_rebooted
    Options
    They may be the same girl (similar posting styles), but I don't think the pics are of the same girl (could be fake pics, who knows)6wp4rh9jn7vf.jpg
    jpqvcxd5ctwg.jpg

Top girl doesn't look 5'8" and 124lbs.
    More like 5'6" and 140 or so. Hard to tell because boobs...
  • lishie_rebooted
    Options

I hadn't noticed the tattoo. Yes, dead giveaway. Poor girl. I hope she's able to get help. Her husband is in the military...so is mine. I know from experience the mental health system at Tricare is not very well equipped to handle eating disorders since they're consumed with PTSD, TBI, and suicide prevention these days. I had to be very proactive and very persistent to get the help I needed within their system.

And they're failing at helping those with PTSD too...

Sad days all around
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »
    I've never had my tdee be lower than my bmr

Easy to do if you put in bad data or are unrealistic.

I had a road trip today, I almost nailed an 1100 meal during the trip. I'll try harder on the return.

My (nearly) every (week) day lunch is 1200-1400 calories...

...but thanks to this thread, I can't tell if that means I'm doing it right or doing it wrong.

:confused:
  • jofjltncb6
    Options
    603reader wrote: »
    They may be the same girl (similar posting styles), but I don't think the pics are of the same girl (could be fake pics, who knows)6wp4rh9jn7vf.jpg
    jpqvcxd5ctwg.jpg

How can you tell a 2" height difference without any real reference point and with her calves/ankles cropped out?
  • lishie_rebooted
    Options
    jofjltncb6 wrote: »
    jpqvcxd5ctwg.jpg

How can you tell a 2" height difference without any real reference point and with her calves/ankles cropped out?

I'm magic?
  • jofjltncb6
    Options
    jpqvcxd5ctwg.jpg

I'm magic?

trust_me_im_a_magician_tshirt-p235456103836510795lkr8_400.jpg
  • lishie_rebooted
    Options
    jpqvcxd5ctwg.jpg

I'm magic?

trust_me_im_a_magician_tshirt-p235456103836510795lkr8_400.jpg

Also, I'm sure if I tried enough, based off of standard door knob heights and window sill heights, I could make a rough approximation. But I'm not that bored at work. I am that geeky though.
  • snowbunny711
    Options
    The road trip has been a success thank you all for your advice! <3
  • snowbunny711
    Options
    Ps happy holidays :)
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Ps happy holidays :)

same to you xx

• bbrat333
    bbrat333 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    LMAO this thread is funny, why is everyone freaking out about 1200, it is manageable while loosing if the food eaten is healthy, not everyone has time to work out for hours to get a couple extra hundred calories every day. Which means I'm not going to suggest a big mac, but if you do stop at fast food a good choice would be salad with grilled chicken and watch which dressing you pick as some have as many calories as a burger. I like the Southwest salad w/southwest sauce at McDonalds, but pretty much any salad with grilled chicken and a light dressing like balsamic or whatever should be a fine choice, breakfast my pick is, sorry again McDonalds egg white delight. And either diet soda or their lemonade which has only like 15 cals per serving.

Well that's my suggestion.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    In for loosing.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    In for loosing.

Ditto :laugh:
  • GatorDeb1
    GatorDeb1 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    It's a pet peeve of mine when people pile on someone and accuse them of an eating disorder. But by gosh, woman, you have the same tattoo and necklace and write the same exact info about treadmill stats/distance/miles/incline/time and a 20-hour-road trip.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    Hey deb, there's a thread for that peeve.
  • Mediocrates55
    Mediocrates55 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hey deb, there's a thread for that peeve.

Is there an app for that too?