Women's jeans

Options
2»

Replies

• lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    hazleyes81 wrote: »
    I've never bought Express jeans at Express. I always get them from Marshalls/TJ Maxx for maybe $10-15 :smiley:

I can't wear regular length jeans. My inseam is 33" and unless I want to wear high waters, I need to buy long/tall which is hard to find in stores for a size 2/4 except Express and NYCo.
  • tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I usually buy silver jeans and have them altered. The husband freaks out over the price but they last me several years.
  • MaddyT122
    MaddyT122 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I wear Eddie Bauer curvy fit jeans. Love them.
  • swoledier_em
    Options
    French Dressing Jeans are expensive but they're awesome.
    Otherwise, jeans are the devil for girls who lift.
  • ArchyRunner
    ArchyRunner Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wow! Lots more choices than I thought! Guess it's time to go shopping.
  • ArchyRunner
    ArchyRunner Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    hazleyes81 wrote: »
    Is that your mid-thigh or upper thigh? My measurements as of last week are 26 waist, 29 abdomen, 37 butt (area of furthest projection from the side), 40 hip (saddlebag area), 24 upper thigh, 20.5 midthigh, 14.5 calf.

No clue, I just measured biggest part
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I have a 27 inch natural waist and about a 29 at the belly button. My thighs are just under 24 inches, hips 39, and I still wear designer jeans. You just have to try try try.

Right now my favorites are a pair by Paige-they have a lot of stretch but they're dark and solid and don't look like pajama jeans or some crazy nonsense.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I like my Old Navy Rockstar jeans. I wear a totally different size in them than all other pants, but they are low rise and stretchy, so you don't have to worry about the waist difference as much. As for other pants, I've had good luck with their pixie pants. No, not jeans, but they fit in all areas with no belt:)
  • kelleybean1
    kelleybean1 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    MaddyT122 wrote: »
    I wear Eddie Bauer curvy fit jeans. Love them.

Same here.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    Try American Eagle or Old Navy jeans.
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    My absolute favorite fit jeans are blessedly cheap -- Love the Target own-brand curvy fit midrise jeans. I have them in both skinny and boot cut (which is closer to straight leg than flared) and in every wash they come out with. Less than $30 per pair. ~happy dance~
  • lemon629
    lemon629 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Levi's curvy jeans. I like the "bold curve" cut, but they have another cut that is even curvier.

I also like Ann Taylor Lift curvy jeans, but the legs are slimmer than the Levi's, so you may prefer the Levi's.

I have never had luck getting jeans taken in at the waist, and I used an excellent tailor who has altered lots of other things for me. The jeans still don't fit well and seem like a waste of money, but success probably varies depending on how much is being taken in. I think I had mine taken in 2-3 inches.
  • misskris78
    misskris78 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I like Banana Republic. I find they fit TTS. Find them on a 40% off sale.
  • zoom2
    zoom2 Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    lemon629 wrote: »
    Levi's curvy jeans. I like the "bold curve" cut, but they have another cut that is even curvier.

"Supreme Curve." Their 528/529/Curvy jeans are also good.

But none are as good as Lucky Brand Sophia or Lolita cuts. Cyclins is my primary thing. Baby got back...and quads. And a relatively small waist. These Lucky cuts are some of the only jeans that accommodate my rear and thighs, but don't gap at the small of my back.