Mum looking for motivation!!!

Options
Hello fellow MFPers!
I've been knocking around here for a few years now and have had small successes in the past but now I'm looking for a clean slate and to meet some new wonderbuddies who will help me keep motivated.
I've been following the Slimming World plan for a while and have lost 1st 7lbs but due to financial reasons I've had to stop going to group and have just lost all motivation and fallen off the wagon, I will probably still use SW principals for example lots of fresh veg, lean meats, pulses and beans and limit my dairy, bread and high sugar/fat things like chocolate and enter it hear to keep track, so lots of cooking from scratch.
I also plan on being a lot more active than I currently am, doing low impact and strength training routines.
Please feel free to add me, I look forward to sharing our journey :smile:

Replies

• kateangel2312
    kateangel2312 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I've been around a few years on here two, things have been going downhill since October, the weights slowly creeping on. I'm quite active being a mum of 3 but also that means a lot of chocolate in the house :o
  • Nettle_Fairy
    Options
    Ahh not the dreaded chocolate! Our house is rammed at this time of year!
  • Oddsocks15
    Oddsocks15 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    hello Nettle Fairy, could have written your intro myself. Having financial problems too :(

But have not really stuck to the SW principals, as have also been suffering from depression and lost a lot of self esteem :'(

Hoping to get back on track now and start afresh (*)
  • mummypig45
    Options
    Just sent a friends request. I need a motivation buddy too. Good luck x