New to MFP

Options
Hello!

I'm Ali. I'm new to MFP and still playing with the system. I lost over 100 lbs on Weight Watchers before but gained it back thanks to stress and depression but dang it I'm getting this weight off again.

Anyway. Hi ^_^

Replies

• freyja1197
    freyja1197 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi! I know all about stress and depression - ugh! You can do this! Feel free to add me for support :)
  • FitNfyne
    FitNfyne Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Marquesha. I lost about 40lbs in 2011. Since then I just maintained my weight. I recently gained 10lbs back which puts me further from my goal. This year I'm really looking to up my dedication to myself and get healthier.
  • LoveMyGrands605
    LoveMyGrands605 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Deb. The system wouldn't take any form of that what so ever, so I just typed in what came to me. I'm definitly needing to take off about seventy pounds. At 6'1" it may not show as much, but believe me, a 2X does! I read about this site in the monthly Costco Connection, which is always full of good things and great advice. What I eat is not so much the problem as are all the surgeries I've had, leaving me with a very painful body. So I'm going to read the community boards to see if anyone has any advice.

Cheers!
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    You can this! Welcome!