Hey Everyone!!

Options
Hey,

My name is Stacy. I am 25 years old and a single mother of a precious baby boy. I am trying to lose AT LEAST 50 lbs even tho i need to lose more. But losing 50lbs is my first goal. I officially became a member of AnyTime Fitness and I love the fact that I can go 24/7 and can take my son with me when I go. I know it will be a challenge but I know I can do it. I managed after my ex-husband and I seperated back in 08 to WALK OFF 50lbs in only like 2 months and I KEPT IT OFF..So I'm hoping and praying that with more than just walking everyday I will actually lose more than just that 50lbs. I am also trying to get inshape for the 3day walk for a cure here in texas come November. Well, I am needing to get off here so I can get to the gym and do my first workout which is almost a 2hr workout that was designed for what I am wanting to accomplish..Everyone have a great remaining night..

Stacy

Replies

• 3bree375
    3bree375 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi there! That is great that you are doing race for a cure!

I think you will do great. Enjoy your workout!
  • gbromage
    gbromage Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi Stacy!

Best of luck. Just start out walking, do what you can, and stretch yourself a little further each day.

I've got a leg injury which means I can't run, jog or do team sports - but I managed 82 pounds just from starting out walking on a treadmill. It's a challenge, it takes dedication and focuse. But you can do it!
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    Welcome Stacy - this place is amazing - and it's totally due to the people I've found here... I know you'll feel the same way!