Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• Harmonylarocca2019
    Options
    hello I am harmony just starting back at this my story is a long one and not sure where to post it but lets do the cliff notes version until we get to know each other. I live in akron ohio and would love some new buddies from my area but anywhere is fine, I am a mom to a beautiful 4 year old little girl I have struggled with my weight since I was 16 and that's when the cutting and eating disorder begain, it started with purging, then slowly rolled into drugs and starving myself up and down was with a very abusive "man" who did things that didn't help my recovery or my secrets as I grew older and became a mother I gave up my old habits all for my bella I never wanted to have the fact I was bulimic and had an ed be thrown in my face so that's when my love for my bella begain. After I had her I lost weight and was ok but that's when the health problems started the pain and frustration, long story short I ended up with a full hysterectomy at 33 fibro myalgia, chronic pain, pelvic floor tension myalgia and slipped disk so my drs say and as of right now im still struggling to find answers to a lot, but replacing the batteries in my scale that I haven't used in while and getting on it to realize I had gained weight was just heartbreaking I knew I was getting bigger but just didn't think I had gotten to 214 I was holding steady at 185-190 was in a size 12 ( still unhappy with my body then) and now more than ever, so with all of that said I want to be the girl that gets it the one that gets addicted to eating right and is addicted to working out. I no longer have a gym membership but would love to start a program that I can do at home a program that I cant give up on. I need help with my new journey so please feel free to add me and become buddies
  • Jojo1470
    Jojo1470 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Would love some new friends! Please add me too :)
  • hansmdude
    hansmdude Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Certainly!! Feel free to add me... especially if you are in the NY area... I'm up for walking, hiking, cycling etc.
  • dawlfin318
    dawlfin318 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Back on MFP after a long time away. My hubby got me a fitbit flex for Christmas, and when I found out that it works with MFP I was soooo happy, since I entered so many foods on MFP in the past.

I am 48yr old female, need to lose about 25lb (to be happy with myself, and look and feel my best). Got out of shape after herniating a disc and not being able to go for a 3 mile run any more ( I loved to run, it kept me fit and sane- and I miss it terribly). Nothing feels as good as a runner's high- haven't found anything that makes me feel that good after doing it. But it has been a lousy excuse to give up on my fitness. I don't want to be older with health problems. I want to retire healthy in about 10 yrs!

I have been very successful with a low carb diet in the past ( i don't feel hungry), and I want to use it to get the weight off, then go to a more sensible plan once the weight is off. Nuts and berries and complex carbs, or maybe paleo (which I know nothing about).

My plan is to start on Jan. 2nd
    . I am giving myself a year to get back in shape. I started back on yoga about a month ago- working on my core, so I can safely get back to more hard core exercise. In the mean time I am planning meals and exercise to be ready once the 2nd of January approaches.

I would love to join with others with a similar plan, and give and get support from other members.

-Dawl

• ats22184
    Options
    would dig some new pals.
  • EmGee922
    EmGee922 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me to your friend zoo.
  • Spicerich
    Spicerich Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie looking for friends. Anyone can feel free to add me as a friend.
  • jenntinn715
    jenntinn715 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Second time around on MFP...Really determined this time though! Would love some buddies for motivation!! Feel free to add me!!!!
  • MissMaggieDee
    MissMaggieDee Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would also like some friends! Please, feel free to add me :)
  • medicdad
    Options
    Yep need some motivation as well.
  • TuffGong21
    TuffGong21 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Bumping for more FR's...
  • 221shannon
    221shannon Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Add me!!!
  • blindboyjonny
    Options
    Hello all. Actually, I am having more trouble trying to figure out how to post on the forums and add friends. Any help would be appreciated. I've had a long journey and still have a lot more to go. Appreciate any and all help.
  • JennaNicoleS
    JennaNicoleS Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yeah, absolutely! Friends are always welcome!
  • aimezly
    Options
    Hiya, I've been off and on MFP for about two years with no friends lol.
    I'm determine to stick with it this time and would love to have some friends for motivation and inspiration. Happy to be added! :)
  • danieleast1987
    Options
    Hi all. Just downloaded the app today and will be starting on January 1st. How's everyone finding it? Any tips that you can share would be welcome. Please feel free to add me.
  • PriscillaLaine
    PriscillaLaine Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends, feel free to add me (:
  • curryblume
    curryblume Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • cheok316
    cheok316 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    meeeeeeeee