What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• MaryCS62
    MaryCS62 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Finished the full 30 minutes on the treadmill--might not sound like much, but I don't always manage. Also wasn't dreading it today for some reason....
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    <-- New size medium sweatshirt and size 6 jeans. Last year at this time I was an X-large sweatshirt and roughly a size 14 jean. :)
  • MohdFawzy86
    Options
    Tried on my old size 36 slim jeans, and it fit perfectly.
  • Fit147
    Fit147 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I was able to remove my wedding ring from my finger and give it a good cleaning. It's been at least 2 years...
  • nsides0427
    nsides0427 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I went to see my family for the holidays and my Aunt whom I haven't seen in quite a while told me I was looking so skinny. Ha, kind of a vanity thing but it was great. Especially because I'm only halfway there. :)
  • mdeuce8301
    mdeuce8301 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ran 3 miles in 21:34 today. Pretty happy about that. Trying to get back to under 20 minutes for 3 miles.
  • hotasfire36
    hotasfire36 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I was able to get right back on track with exercising and logging after Christmas day. In the past I would have gotten back on track months later
  • SomeGirlSomewhere
    SomeGirlSomewhere Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    I had to show my driver's licence (which I have NOT changed since losing nearly 200 lbs.) on Christmas eve when picking up a prescription. The pharmacist did NOT think it was my ID at first! :D
  • Lord007
    Lord007 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I went to the doctor earlier this week for my quarterly blood work and check-up. When the nurse took my resting pulse I had to double check it. My resting heartrate was 54. 6 months ago it was 80. All that running seems to be doing something right inside there. :D
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    My latest NSV was shopping for size M athletic leggings tonight and being scrutinized very very closely by a woman I attended high school with when I was about 80 lb heavier and she was a good 50 lb lighter. Made me chuckle!
  • SomeGirlSomewhere
    Options
    My latest NSV was shopping for size M athletic leggings tonight and being scrutinized very very closely by a woman I attended high school with when I was about 80 lb heavier and she was a good 50 lb lighter. Made me chuckle!

This NSV is, in my opinion, even better if the former classmate in question was one of the so-called "mean girls" at your high school!
  • Itisneeded
    Itisneeded Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I just hopped onto the kitchen counter looking for something in the cupboard as easily as my 13 year old son, and didn't feel one bit stiff doing it.
  • jknox2009
    jknox2009 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Tiny one this morning: Being able to zip a pair of jeans that I haven't been able to wear in almost a year!
  • emalethmoon
    emalethmoon Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I realized that my bras don't fit anymore, so I went to buy a new one. Was finally able to purchase one at Target! My first time in probably 18 years buying a bra NOT at Lane Bryant.

Last fall I was a 46D. I bought a 40DD at Target!
  • silvereve
    silvereve Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I signed up for my first 5k!!! I am excited and nervous!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options

This NSV is, in my opinion, even better if the former classmate in question was one of the so-called "mean girls" at your high school!

eh she kind of was, I suppose. Very popular. But I was pretty scary myself back then, of the "I'll cut ya" variety...artsy girl who wore black, dated metalheads, and the like. She wouldn't have been mean to me ever. Still was a fun NSV!
  • McCloud33
    McCloud33 Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    I hit 500 miles run for the year and I'll hit 750 miles rode on the bike before the end of the year!
  • LeelooX2014
    LeelooX2014 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Ok, I finally did it! I finished 30 Day Shred. Started this so many times I can't even say how many. Today was day 30! Now on to the next goal! I love reading these!
  • ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    sat having tea with a friend after my training session today, still in my gym clothes. I stretched and my friend said he was convinced he could see abs on me. pretty happy with that !
  • SomeGirlSomewhere
    Options

eh she kind of was, I suppose. Very popular. But I was pretty scary myself back then, of the "I'll cut ya" variety...artsy girl who wore black, dated metalheads, and the like. She wouldn't have been mean to me ever. Still was a fun NSV!

I've always wondered why the meanest people were also the most popular back in high school! Most of my friends were girls like you who tried (and failed) at teaching me how to have the "I'll cut ya" attitude when dealing with the in-crowd! Regardless of whether she was ever mean to you or not, I still think it is GREAT that someone like her is now less than perfect herself!
    In a similar vein, the meanest girl from my high school has NOT aged well (probably due to baking herself in the sun) and now looks exactly like her mother did when we were in school! I, on the other hand, still get carded whenever I buy alcohol. Not really a NSV, but for sure an over-40 victory!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!