Replies

• heartofviolet
    heartofviolet Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Running 5k without stopping to walk once. :#
  • miinorawr
    miinorawr Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I was hungry after work and really craved chocolate. I bought a banana instead - it tasted nice, and filled the hole for less calories :D yay!
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I fit my "not as fat as it used to be" butt into a size 12 jeans. There's a little muffin top, but I didn't have to lay down on a bed to zip them. Super cute, and from Goodwill for only $1.99. Haven't worn this size in probably 10 years at least, and I'm a good 20 pounds heavier than I was then...goes to show how unimportant the number on the scale can be if you're working out a lot! Or, companies are doing more vanity sizing...either way, I'm feeling good today! Love everyone's stories...really keeps me motivated!
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    So I'm working on unpacking all of my clothes from my move and I have a small pile of "some day" jeans and work pants. This morning decided to try on a pair of jeans I haven't worn since January...and they fit better now than the muffin top I was rocking back then.

Keep these NSV's comin! This is my fav thread :)
  • BramageOMG
    BramageOMG Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    fell in the toilet because my *kitten* has gotten so skinny, it doesn't even hit the ring anymore. I found that one out the hard way NSV!!
  • bads1
    bads1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    When Cintas (the uniform people) came yesterday I requested shirts 2 sizes smaller, and pants 2 sizes smaller for work, as I've got a lot of room in my current ones. To my astonishment they both fit! 18 months ago they were both tight.
  • 0505jen
    0505jen Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I met my mini goal lose atleast 5 lbs before my vacation in Dominican. I lost 6 lbs B)
    Olay! Olay!
  • mlyn627
    mlyn627 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    My double chin is a single chin! I'm only down 8lbs but I can already tell a difference! My 20 year old son told me I looked thinner. I love reading these stories and can't wait to have more of my own nsv's!
  • Flips37
    Flips37 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Last year's jeans were loose this morning - SCORE! :smiley:
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Someone I don't see often noticed my weight loss and said I was looking good. :)
  • spa407
    spa407 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    For the 2nd time in 1 week I've had to exchange recently purchased, unworn clothes for a smaller size.
  • annanaidoo
    annanaidoo Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I can keep up with my Insanity workout. I used to be out of breath during the warm up.... :p
  • blessybuva
    blessybuva Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    noticing small changes in my legs
  • cherishe1
    cherishe1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My daughter told me my thighs were thinner this morning. Hell ya!!! That's what I'm talking about.
  • erockem
    erockem Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    13.1mi - Biggest Loser Marathon (2nd in age group) - 9/21
    26.2mi - Milwaukee Lakefront Marathon - 10/5

54850889.png
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I can now fit in my MFP Shirt (XL) that i brought September last year which at the time i was a 6XL.
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Wearing L EMS pants today, not 2XL or even XL. :smile:
  • chele402
    chele402 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Waist gap in my size 8 jeans that were giving me a muffin top a few weeks earlier!! Going to see how the 6's fit me tomorrow! I'm a pear shape so it's just a gauge because my hips are still an 8/10.
  • chinook44
    chinook44 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Bought a new winter jacket..was in a L and it looked like a house on me. I ended up buying a S! (Because the M was too big too! Lol)
  • artofjana
    artofjana Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started the food log Monday and haven't missed a day or food item so far. This is a major accomplishment for me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!