What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• Rosie5151
    Rosie5151 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    oh lets see... gettting a new pair of boots in a size smaller! Odd, but true. Being able to put the boots on with out contoring my body to make it easy to do so! I slipped my foot in and tied them and could still breath! LOL Come home from work and have energy. A yr ago I would come home and basically be a slug.. no more of that!
  • LazPagz
    LazPagz Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    my 'back fat' creases have almost vanished!
  • CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Congratulations everyone!! Awesome NSV's. :)
  • sapphire1166
    sapphire1166 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I officially weigh less than my husband. We're both pretty overweight so that's not saying much, but it's the first time I've been the "skinnier" one since we met!
  • 100andOnward
    100andOnward Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I picked up the belt I got myself as a goal for Christmas. The ends touch now. I can ALMOST fasten it. It's a size I've not worn in over a decade.

I can sit down in my favorite suit without needing to unbutton the jacket.
  • bigcrystal123
    bigcrystal123 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I use to be a 40D now im a 38D and my engagement ring turns around on my finger.its loose
  • nanaslug
    nanaslug Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I got to remove the extender from my favorite bra!
  • MrsWanland
    MrsWanland Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have a few so far. Only been at this for about six weeks though. I got my wedding ring off today without licking my finger first. I'm sleeping so much better. I have my strength training routine down and have started increasing weights week to week. I'm no longer embarrased or anxious about stepping foot in a gym. The jeans that I gave up wearing over two months ago (because they were way too tight and I refused to move up another size) actually fit like a glove today :)
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    1. Ran my first mile under 9 min (2nd mile of a 4 mile run) that I know of - my app doesn't record split times, I just happened to be looking at my time when I hit the mile marker.
    2. Ran 9 miles last week - longest run yet.
    3. Ran 7 miles at 9:33 min/mi avg today.

Feels really good to be increasing speed and distance so steadily. Weird to think that I was running a bit over 10 min/mi for 5K times a couple of months ago.
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I tried on some more of my smaller clothes today and I'm down another size!!!
  • SomeGirlSomewhere
    SomeGirlSomewhere Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Since I've lost close to 200 lbs I've had lots of NSVs, but my most recent one was realizing that I can put my laptop on my lap since I now actually have a lap again! :grinning:
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I bought a sweater in a Large rather than X-large and it doesn't look like a sausage casing!
  • SuperSleepySchro
    SuperSleepySchro Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Drilled a new hole in my belt today...it's not even a year old and I don't plan on being at my current size much longer anyway so no sense in spending any coin on a new one!

Love this thread, look forward to reading some more.
  • Aemely
    Aemely Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Drilled a new hole in my belt today...

Ditto on the belt issue. This morning I ran out of belt holes! I haven't felt handy enough to drill a new hole, but I'm building up to it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
  • HaibaneReki
    HaibaneReki Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Aemely wrote: »
    Drilled a new hole in my belt today...

Ditto on the belt issue. This morning I ran out of belt holes! I haven't felt handy enough to drill a new hole, but I'm building up to it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

yeah, that's what I was doing, even put the belt in my ticker back when it was showing under posts here ;)
  • kharmon2013
    kharmon2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Awesome job everyone! Mine is that I was able to wear a size 14 jeans yesterday, and they were comfortable. I practically skipped size 16 altogether :)
  • cprati
    cprati Posts: 39 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I went to a baby shower yesterday and managed not to indulge in anything that would have set my progress back. I didn't let the haters coerce me off track with comments like "You can get back on track tomorrow" and "You have to let go and indulge every once in a while".
  • streamgirl
    streamgirl Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I went to Costco last night and the checkout lady asked if my card was mine. She said the photo on it looked nothing like me since my face is much thinner.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!